THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

yea that pic is dope. had me looking for a DR package last night. found a good one for $1375- 2people, airfare,5 day inclusive beach bungalow.

Steezy, solid collection so far 
smokin.gif

Cee, that camera is treating you well i see
wink.gif

3 pairs of Pewters came in yesterday, traded one for Armies....Thanks for setting that up Los
wink.gif
smokin.gif

5559862280_21f8b8c789_z.jpg

5559858742_4ee484e398_z.jpg

5559283223_3ebe62377e_z.jpg

First time seeing this thread!! Here are some of my favorite POSITES 
smile.gif

Found my Fantaposites (sz 12) a few years ago in NJ for $95, that was a joyous day! Also, sold a few, but still some left.
395927251.jpg

Originally Posted by NycPosite

yea that pic is dope. had me looking for a DR package last night. found a good one for $1375- 2people, airfare,5 day inclusive beach bungalow.

I went to punta cana in 2008, all inclusive is the way to go man. Justin, nice trade man, you have that midas touch and turn all your trades into gold.

Originally Posted by Eli

frown.gif

ebay

was watching that but i feel those have to be something that you need brand new

Thats how I felt when I got mine a while back. But, at the rate those were going I wouldn't have mind scooping them up.
well, more money in my pocket.

dope stuff everyone, yo may you the man, cant wait to see a whole foam collection pic..

some dude has a set of size 10.5 og foamposites on ebay. royal 1, volts, pearl's, and black pros with clear bottom.. shoes are dope and all ds

Originally Posted by ksteezy

210$ in shipping!?...where the $*+! is he shipping from?...Pluto?

What I think  happened with that auction is that dude posted a high shipping cost to make up for an (expected) lower final bid, so that he doesn't get taxed as much in final sale % fees from ebay, but whoever bid on the auction wasn't looking at the shipping price, realizing it was that high.

Happened to me a few weeks ago, tryna offset the crazy fees ebay charges (they dont take from shipping fees, only final sale fees). Some clown put a final bid in a lot higher than I expected the item to go, but after I sent the invoice said he didn't wanna pay the cause the shipping charge was too high.......like it wasn't listed in the auction.

Just my $.02.

Oh and Ksteez, good lookin on hittin me back via PM about the info on your DR trip.

Originally Posted by Eli

Originally Posted by Eli

frown.gif

ebay

Thats how I felt when I got mine a while back. But, at the rate those were going I wouldn't have mind scooping them up.

I said the same thing. There is also another pair on the bay ds but dude is asking for $475 and i dont think he is going down any

Purp- i seen that only if it was a sz 13 and there is also a complete set of Flightposite 2 TB sz 12 up there

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Ksteezy- in your last pic you remind me of Johnny Truelove from the movie Alpha Dog.

That's who it is, lol! I was thinking the same thing, but just couldn't put my finger on it...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

What I think  happened with that auction is that dude posted a high shipping cost to make up for an (expected) lower final bid, so that he doesn't get taxed as much in final sale % fees from ebay, but whoever bid on the auction wasn't looking at the shipping price, realizing it was that high.

Happened to me a few weeks ago, tryna offset the crazy fees ebay charges (they dont take from shipping fees, only final sale fees). Some clown put a final bid in a lot higher than I expected the item to go, but after I sent the invoice said he didn't wanna pay the cause the shipping charge was too high.......like it wasn't listed in the auction.

Just my $.02.

Oh and Ksteez, good lookin on hittin me back via PM about the info on your DR trip.
you're right, most likely scenario is he was doing it to get the free 0.99 auction trick, i do this most the time. its very common that people don't see the added shipping cost. unless pewter's are reaching yeezy status
grin.gif
never getting my first pair at this rate

Originally Posted by Eli

I said the same thing. There is also another pair on the bay ds but dude is asking for $475 and i dont think he is going down any

Purp- i seen that only if it was a sz 13 and there is also a complete set of Flightposite 2 TB sz 12 up there

got my eye on that set myself, though they are not my size... you dont see a DS set everyday...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Just my $.02.

you're right, most likely scenario is he was doing it to get the free 0.99 auction trick, i do this most the time. its very common that people don't see the added shipping cost. unless pewter's are reaching yeezy status
grin.gif
never getting my first pair at this rate
Pewters sold out around you?  My ftl still has probably a FSR of those and the volt ones that just came out, they get almost every foam but never sell out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Originally Posted by Eli

got my eye on that set myself, though they are not my size... you dont see a DS set everyday...
nerd.gif

if i had the set i would of shut the thread down with it.. captain of team posite

Back
Top Bottom