THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Nice Foams... I need a pair of those Air Force Max B's in my life though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Mayhem I have a feeling your collection post is going to have a little more than the first pic you posted in here 
laugh.gif
  Can not wait to see it
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
....haven't seen that pic in a while. Crazy to think that's all i had in '08 before i started hunting...and before Nike went HAM on foamposites
laugh.gif

Charm - dope pickup
smokin.gif

this thread is really hurting my feelings....i need to stop being lazy and post mines on here... @nycposite - have a heart; fpIII's [battlegrounds] looking sick as hell. i remember sleeping on the beehive yellow joints back in the day
frown.gif

if i could get my hands on some platinumposites, yikes

Got something coming in the mail soon
pimp.gif
. Not too crazy. Just a ds double of something from about 10 years ago. Think it's going to be my last pick up till the summertime or else wifey is going to kill me
frown.gif

Picked up some HOH pearls yesterday.

they had a little scuff on em, but non-acetone nail polish remover works wonders. It just wiped it off like dust.
the blue stains on the heel is from my jeans
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Eli

Picked up some HOH pearls yesterday.

they had a little scuff on em, but non-acetone nail polish remover works wonders. It just wiped it off like dust.
the blue stains on the heel is from my jeans
tired.gif

MAN YOU BEAT ME TO THEM
frown.gif
lol good pick up tho better yet great pick up if you payed anywhere close to what I think

I don't even know how I missed the listing. By time I hit him up he was like sold. Since I missed those i went out and copped some ds 02 pearls for a nice price. Good lookings to a fellow NTer

Why is it so difficult to find some silver pros in nyc? Smdh
Anybody seen pewters in nyc at a ftl or finishline?

@nycposite - nice way to redeem yourself lol....if its the ds pair from corgi, I'm hatin'..if not, I'm stilll hatin'

@nycposite - nice way to redeem yourself lol....if its the ds pair from corgi, I'm hatin'..if not, I'm stilll hatin'

Have you guys ever watched dudes channel? �Does a lot of sole swapping and custom painting foams, heres a few

frico got some joints.. i posted a cool video he did when he put the cough drop sole on a red pro, they are fire... frico is a creative dude... eli please clean them foams

Originally Posted by s dubl

wore these today...
ogvyty.jpg

Eli...dont even ask
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont worry, Royal ones, pearls, dooms and silver pros are the only ones/pros I really like.

HOOOOOWEVER, I know you have some dooms and silver pros
grin.gif

But I will never ask for them.....I promise
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom