THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Those green pros are growing on me wish I wouldn't have slept on them.

Same here. The more I see em the more i like em 
ohwell.gif

Anyone experience the lower straps breaking off the FP3s?

I wore my FP3s for the first time in a long while and like 10 min into walking I heard my straps just rip, both shoes too. Damn. I guess if Nike figured out how to apply a better top strap with the magnet maybe my lower straps would still be alive.
frown.gif
R.I.P.

size 13 foam heads, there is alot of heat on craigslist courtesy on sherlock foams..

s-dubl whats good bro, thought you forgot about the thread, i see you still killing them in cali

Took out my Pearls to rock yesterday for the first time and I noticed something didn't look right...the right shoe was an 11.5 (my size) the left was a 10. I was so heated because I always check my shoes, I have no idea how this slipped through the cracks. And of course now they have vanished from stores...just terrible luck.

Not trying to buy or sell here, but if anyone can help with a pair of Pearls in 11.5 at a reasonable price, please PM.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Took out my Pearls to rock yesterday for the first time and I noticed something didn't look right...the right shoe was an 11.5 (my size) the left was a 10. I was so heated because I always check my shoes, I have no idea how this slipped through the cracks. And of course now they have vanished from stores...just terrible luck.

Not trying to buy or sell here, but if anyone can help with a pair of Pearls in 11.5 at a reasonable price, please PM.

Thanks.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 a huge gap in size.

Just got these pewters a few days ago off the EA sale and wore them for the first time and now they are squeaking, anyone know what happened? Heres the vid, it won't let me embed it though. Turn your volume up to hear it better

do u feel the cushioning when u wear them? try standing in place and shifting your weight from front to back....if the zoom bag is indeed popped...u should feel a great difference in the heel cushioning.

if that isn't the case, something inside...whether it's the internal midsole...or the foam itself...isn't attached properly.

i'd say send it back and get a voucher....or take it back to footlocker and exchang for another pair.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Thanks.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 a huge gap in size.

No kidding...I took them out of the box and immediately I knew I was in trouble...

5611473090_014e578729_z.jpg

.....taking collections pics are #$@%@#$ problem, not even halfway done and my back is killing me...i've got box cuts(equivalent to a papercut, just caused by a box), and i lost my place on where i left off 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

do u feel the cushioning when u wear them? try standing in place and shifting your weight from front to back....if the zoom bag is indeed popped...u should feel a great difference in the heel cushioning.

if that isn't the case, something inside...whether it's the internal midsole...or the foam itself...isn't attached properly.

i'd say send it back and get a voucher....or take it back to footlocker and exchang for another pair.
Alright I'll probably take them back, would footlocker let me exchange them since I already wore them?  If not I can just send them in for the voucher, we have plenty of these at my footlocker its just a hassle 

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Tough it out!!! I've been waiting months for this lol

This, man up. We don't want to hear all that
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Stop acting like a girl. Pickup your skirt and put in some work. Rotfl

Eli...
laugh.gif
yeah, I think I'll keep my dooms and silver pros

purplehazen...havent forgot about the Foam Fam. I lurk all the time, just havent worn foams for a minute. Have a lot of kicks I need to show love to.

J..good looks. Wheres the collection thread?
nerd.gif
Im waiting......

This thread is so dead now 
tired.gif
, we need to bring it back to life how it used to be (when I was a lurker 
laugh.gif
)
I just read through the whole thing and I'm thinking of trying to wrap my OG Royals with the carbon like you guys planned to do, I already ordered the CF wrap now it's just a waiting game.  I have the soles off the royals and I'm wondering, since they are yellow and almost have a gum look do you guys think that would look good or should I try to dye them black to go with the CF upper?

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Anyone experience the lower straps breaking off the FP3s?

I wore my FP3s for the first time in a long while and like 10 min into walking I heard my straps just rip, both shoes too. Damn. I guess if Nike figured out how to apply a better top strap with the magnet maybe my lower straps would still be alive.
frown.gif
R.I.P.

yes, this is why u can't buy them. i had a ds pair of black fp3's like a year ago. within an hour of unDSing i happened to look down and the lower strap was splitting. looked like some 1 took a knife to it or something.
30t6p3b.gif

thanks for the comments triton & mayhem.

just grabbed these...
ap6v5k.jpg

to go with the set. need eggs to complete.
nerd.gif

2gtahdu.jpg

Cranberry....please drop cranberry foam 1s, pleeeeeeease!

Anyhoo, these tonight, this pair will be featured in the next sneakerfreaker magazine due out in early May.

Saw the first pics the other day, awesome shots, but they did updated pics today.

Thought you foams fans would like the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom