THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

laugh.gif
@ the pic

honest. idk i dig em they would get more usage out of me imo

purple half cents would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

has anyone hooped in foam lites yet? hows comfort? i was scopin the all black pair yesterday, really cant see myself rockin those casually, but i might pick upa pair just "cause" there foams, and i could use em for the gym
pimp.gif

Just picked my pair up yesterday from Shiekh.
My first pair of foams. Also, I'm thinking of copping a pair of Penny Foams, but what is the difference between the HOH release and the '07 release?

Damn Purps are hot...had a pair in my hands today, but not my size. Cant wait till Monday
grin.gif

masterhammy23...basically the only difference on '07s and HOHs is the tread on the bottom on '07s is blue instead of black, and insole has a picture ofa half a Penny on the HOHs. If you put them next to each other it completes the picture of the Penny.

IMO '07s>HOHs, blue on the bottom looks better than black. Should have used Purple on the sole of the Purples....oh well.

Rocked these today.
11r510p.jpg

This thread makes me want to continue investing and growing on my small foam collection keep up the heat fellas!

MY SMALL COLLECTION:

^^Nice...I think Im feeling the D.West the most out of those lite PEs. That blue sole is
smokin.gif

dc1153, how are you in retirement when you have all the retro flights and the new foam lites ?
nerd.gif

sdubl - nice silvers... I've worn my pair a considerable amount of days recently, gotta love 'em
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Allow me to re-phrase myself I occasionally indulge my urges from time to time. I vowed to not make any purchases for this year. So technically, semi retiredthe last shoe I purchased were the Foamposite lite D.West and that was by mistake. I walked into HOH with the intention of looking saw them and immediatelyasked for my size. Luckily, they had just restocked this morning.

Originally Posted by s dubl

masterhammy23...basically the only difference on '07s and HOHs is the tread on the bottom on '07s is blue instead of black, and insole has a picture of a half a Penny on the HOHs. If you put them next to each other it completes the picture of the Penny.

• the groves in the foamposite are less detailed
  • the outsole (ice bottom) is for lack of a better term is more "frosty" then clear compared the original and 2007. Same goes for the varsity purple foam one.
  • the swoosh near the toe is outlined in blue instead of all white
  • the sole actually sits lower than the previous retro and og. It's not really noticable you can tell when you really observe it. Same goes for the dark army and varsity purple foam one.
  • HOH color code is 512 instead of 511
Basically no one can notice the differences unless they really look for them. The one pet peeve I have with all retro Foamposite Ones is that the number 1 inthe Penny logo stitched on the heel is slightly crooked and with less detail.

OG:

Retro:

^^^ DAMN I never notice that 1 cent logo is a MAJOR change .... its small but it makes a big difference .

After getting the Purple pair, I need to get some Royals and Dark Army's. I realize that I would prefer foams over Jordans any day.

You got any size 13 for sale Sherlock?

Those Silver Pros are killing me. I wanted them back when they first released in '05-'06. Once I had the money, they were nowhere to be found.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Those Silver Pros are killing me. I wanted them back when they first released in '05-'06. Once I had the money, they were nowhere to be found.

This spot near me still has the 2005 silver pros. Blood in your butt prices, but they have them though.

No sir. Good luck though. Prices are skyrocketing on size 13 foam ones.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

This spot near me still has the 2005 silver pros. Blood in your butt prices, but they have them though.

Yeah didn't your last pair on eBay sell for over $600 or something?

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Yeah didn't your last pair on eBay sell for over $600 or something?

Yeah, I think they hit over $500
eek.gif
. Keep in mind, the non popular foams of today will be sought after in the future, even if not you can rockthe hell out of them now and they'll still be fresh years from now. With that in mind if anyone has spots near them with Cactus Foams for cheap Holla!

^I'm hoping to find a pair of Penny's for under $300, but I barely see pairs in my size, I found 1 for $280, but the guy has a bunch of negativefeedback and has been scamming fools or something, so that's a no go

Back
Top Bottom