THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^^^very nice Pros. What size do you wear?
nerd.gif

wow, purple 1/2 cents will be like 400 plus pages

the only pairs of foams i have
got the eggplants for 89 bucks
happy.gif

cfe15eeb3ca1418e08bbd9d54b7caf062b3f0a5.pjpg

gonna post pics later but what is the ride like on foamposite lites. and have the purple pennys dropped yet

Anybody want to trade their size 13 Royal Penny Foams for a size 13 Eggplants? I'm not sure if I want to pick up another pair to try and trade

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

PURPLE 1/2 CENTS ??

n560480572_5618557_3022.jpg

LET THE HYPE BEGIN
im not a hypebeast or anything like that.but if these are purple 1/2(which looks purple)omfg
eek.gif
.those are beautiful.

ce3154e191204cd23c78218cf3e8b6a2892b5f8.jpg

Nike Air Flightposite (Nike Camp Edition)I DO NOT OWN THESE & NOT MY PIC

i forgot to post these flightposite.i believe i saved these from an ebay auction about a year ago.if anybody has more info.it would be very helpful.thanks

Originally Posted by airpito7

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

PURPLE 1/2 CENTS ??

n560480572_5618557_3022.jpg

LET THE HYPE BEGIN
im not a hypebeast or anything like that.but if these are purple 1/2(which looks purple)omfg
eek.gif
.those are beautiful.

those look beautiful

Anyone have OG Eggplant Flights, Retro Eggplans, and Purp foams? If so can we get some comparison pics to see how different (if any) the color actually is?

I know some of you dudes have em all. Jae Oh En
nerd.gif

Only the original metallic purple Flightposite 1 (it doesn't even say "Eggplant" anywhere in the color description) changes color from darkeggplant to purple. The retro and the Foam One are just straight PURPLE. That is another thing that irks me when people call them Eggplant. They're juststraight purple.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I need to get some Royals and Dark Army's. I realize that I would prefer foams over Jordans any day.

SAMN here ... I need a pair of them Dark Army's ... Size 12 anyone ????

I am liking the Royal Half-Cents, but they better be mass produced or stick around for a while (one can affect the other) so I can get 30% off at least onthose

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Only the original metallic purple Flightposite 1 (it doesn't even say "Eggplant" anywhere in the color description) changes color from dark eggplant to purple. The retro and the Foam One are just straight PURPLE. That is another thing that irks me when people call them Eggplant. They're just straight purple.
me 2 thats why i always argue with bammas callin the purp foams the eggplants... cmon man lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone have OG Eggplant Flights, Retro Eggplans, and Purp foams? If so can we get some comparison pics to see how different (if any) the color actually is?

I know some of you dudes have em all. Jae Oh En
nerd.gif

1st Pic - Retros are on the far left
2nd Pic - Retros are on the bottom

2hf1bop.jpg

2ebv9qp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom