THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Also need a price check on these flightposites...

24gudk0.jpg

Thanks!

grin.gif

@HustlinFlip i'll buy them at $100 shipped, so thats what they will go for 
happy.gif

Nice flightposites ^

I just saw a pair of those og gums in a size 8 go for 325 (this was on ebay however) so I'd imagine somewhere around there or even more depending on the size. Hope everyone had a great easter

Question for the posite fam. OG fp1 eggplants vs retro fp1 eggplants? I hate to really.getrid of either but the.ogs wont last forever but are way.more comfortable than the retros. Which would you keep and which would you say bye to? The ogs are in great shape no major wear but are moving on being almost 12 years old. The retros are ds. Any help or opinions are appreciated.

^ swap out the og insoles into the retro pair, i personally would keep both, but thats how i would solve this dilemma haha

I remember going shopping in the city and those carolina fp1 were like 70 bucks smh for not getting a pair. Something just didn't look right to me.

Also the shades of color are different between the 09s and 10s, and I believe someone said the grooves were deeper on the 09s? I only have 09s so I can't really compare them except with pictures

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Ayo Quick Question

How Can Yu Tell 09 Eggplants From 010s?

its tough by just looking at pictures online. the soles on the 2010's are icey as hell and the shades of purple are slightly different. like witnesskb24 said the groves on the 2009's are more defined. 

Mad I slept on carolina foams too, remember seeing them for $60 years ago and was like oh I'll pick them up next time. Came back a week or so later nowhere to be found

these are all the pairs i can think of that released
carbons
char/red
blk/blk
eggplant
gold
silver
euro silver
caro
navy/white
white/navy
white/blk tb