THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

very nice volts, where u the guy that got them for 350 off ebay?

It boggles my mind, why hasn't nike retroed the volts?

Pearls, royals, eggplants, coughdrops have all been released numerous times.

Nice kicks TY

It boggles my mind, why hasn't nike retroed the volts?
Pearls, royals, eggplants, coughdrops have all been released numerous times.
Nice kicks TY

at this point in all this, I hope they dont. Theyd probably be super hyped, limited, over priced, low quality, and next to impossible to get for retail.

I prefer them putting out sub par colorways that I can be OK with passing on without regret.

at this point in all this, I hope they dont. Theyd probably be super hyped, limited, over priced, low quality, and next to impossible to get for retail.
I prefer them putting out sub par colorways that I can be OK with passing on without regret.
Exactly if they retro them, they definately be low quality garbage that Nike knows us real Posite dudes just have to have. Gentry "confirmed" them last year but I haven't anything since then...

Yea, I'm the one that got lucky on ebay...

u guys probably dont want them to retro cuz u own them but the ppl who dont have them would definitely want a retro (such as myself)

well jordan brand does come out with too many retros but sometimes its not a bad thing, for example if the shoes didnt come out in a ten year span, like the bordeauxs or playoff 8's, but it gets stupid when the olympic 7's come out twice in two/three years

I honestly wouldn't mind a retro, I just know that they wouldnt do them justice. A quality GR would be good thing, but since Nike wants to cut corners and limit production there's no point...

Nice one Ty and that price just makes it 10x better :pimp: :pimp:

I don't own volts and don't want them to be retro either. Having to hunt for them keeps the game going. Eventually I'll find them just like everything else I really want.

today

lol whether or not u guys want it to happen we all know that volt retro will come

my humble foam collection and the only colorways I need unless an all navy pair was to release.

man nycposite is getting me jealous those are all my size :x , i need some armies in my life, and thnx az5950

Back
Top Bottom