THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I was grabbing everything before this foam craze hit. Now I can't find anything in a sz 13 for a decent price. Been hunting for a pair of volts but I'm scared to see the price once I do find them.

Insane stash of 'posites man. Smdh.
They all look deadstock to.

Imo, hoh black&greens > armys

Now, that's a what a true Posite fan's collection looks like.

Salute, NYC Posite. He's been on the Posite train since the giddy up.

smokin.gif
 beautiful collection NYC posite

Only have one pair but I've been in love ever since I recently picked up the 07 royals.  Thought I'd be good once I had those but now all I want on my feet are foams!  From what I've seen/heard on this thread prices were nothing like they are now.  Wish I could say I was on the foam train since I was in the 6th grade when the OGs came out but they have definitely become an acquired taste for me.

Great stuff Team Posite much respect for everyone's collection no matter how big or small!

Posite's were mostly a DC/ NYC thing (don't ask who started it first lol), when I moved to Vegas everyone called mine ugly. I miss that, I miss DC smh... Next thing we know everyone will be rocking New Balances and Nike Boots lol...

Posite's were mostly a DC/ NYC thing (don't ask who started it first lol), when I moved to Vegas everyone called mine ugly. I miss that, I miss DC smh... Next thing we know everyone will be rocking New Balances and Nike Boots lol...

A lot of people used to call foams ugly...now these same dudes are in line for em. No whip but dey got dem foams doe :lol:.

As for New Balances and Nike Boots, I wouldn't call either just an NYC/DC thing.

I remember in school shortys would be like you got moon boots on :rofl: dudes on the block already knew the deal when it came to foams.

Everytime I'm in dc I see a lot of New Balances :pimp:

A lot of people used to call foams ugly...now these same dudes are in line for em. No whip but dey got dem foams doe :lol:.
As for New Balances and Nike Boots, I wouldn't call either just an NYC/DC thing.

agreed. i ain't rocked NBs since the early '90s (that's just me) and back then it was all about the grey 574s :lol:.
as for nike boots they have become obsolete IMO since the release of foamdomes, which are now also obsolete since the release of bakin posite boots, which are now my go to shoes for the winter months

Hell of a pickup. :pimp:
Almost had caught some 03 black pros from eBay last week but dude took down the listing......

Thanks :pimp: once I saw there was no suede chipping I had to win em lol There was an OG pair of gum soles in an 8.5 that went for like $160 just had the checks off the side (just need reglued) but I forgot about the auction =/

Size 13 heads need to open their eyes on ebay....thats all I will say lol

Glad to see this thread moving again

Witness- that pick up :pimp: had to do a double take cuz that first pic is too Icey lol. Seen 3 things up in a 13 but being cheap right now lol

apparently size #13 is lucky. I rock 11-11.5 and deals arent all that much found on ebay. Craigslist however, sometimes yes. I love it when sellers shoe the soles are GONE and they say it doesnt matter, the top is still fresh, while they trying to sell for retail or more. :lol:

agreed. i ain't rocked NBs since the early '90s (that's just me) and back then it was all about the grey 574s :lol:.
as for nike boots they have become obsolete IMO since the release of foamdomes, which are now also obsolete since the release of bakin posite boots, which are now my go to shoes for the winter months

I still rock NBs, I just don't consider them only a regional thing.

As for Nike boots, those Pewter Bakin Boots are :pimp: in looks and comfort. Copped me a pair and can't wait for the winter months so I can wear them more often.

Ive got a question for the room.....

I have a chance to cop either the Fireberrys or the HOH Black&green foams both for the same price. Fireberrys obviously would be DS condition from a retailer, and the HOH's are vvvvvvvnds.

Which pair would you cop?
I already know which way Im going. What about the room?:nerd:

Witness- that pick up :pimp: had to do a double take cuz that first pic is too Icey lol. Seen 3 things up in a 13 but being cheap right now lol

:lol: after I saw the first pic I assumed they were fakes. Hopefully they look good in person, I'll post some pics when they show!

HOH, the fireberrys should still be available until you repup on cash.

Medium style/whatever you rocking in your avatar Gucc

Back
Top Bottom