THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Bakins...

Last edited:
oh they look pretty nice, ive seen the red ones b4 and thought that they were a little much

If Nike brings the black or pewter Bakin Boots back, I hope to get a pair. Those are too clean.

u know you could probably find them in a mom and pop for under $100 right?

Looked at the pics of the electric greens. Only flaw was this:

Dude said it was a crease or something. Personally, I don't see anything. Maybe one of you will, should be here by Wednesday.

For my NYC peeps atmos got a shipment of Bakin boots not too long ago (3-4 weeks ago)

The black pair and the pewter pair I believe (might also have the red but not sure)

But they aren't $100 (winters here so it's retail)

-ps if anyone knows where I can get the premium acg boots from last year in a 14 pm me. Need them for work ASAP

Id like a pair of those bakins but not for retail price.
So who's copping stealths on friday?
(raises hand)

Bmoregutta- I see nothing wrong with those greens man.

Id like a pair of those bakins but not for retail price.
So who's copping stealths on friday?
(raises hand)

Bmoregutta- I see nothing wrong with those greens man.

I'm in for the Stealths. Maybe 2 pairs if it's feasible.

As for Bakins...I copped my Pewter jawns for $150 on eBay a few months back. I saw another pair of Pewters on eBay recently for 190 BIN. Size 11 or 11.5.

Are those the size 11/11.5 that popped up on ebay a week ago?

_____

Electric greens came in today. Checked em for flaws and I saw none at all. I don't know what flaw dude was talking about in the pic he sent me.

Soles weren't bad but you can tell he walked in dirt/grass at least once. Replacement box was a size 9.5 Jordan box from '05 so it throws off my closet a bit.

Will have 1-2 pairs of Stealths this week to add to the family as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom