THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Chatted with a Nike rep literally 10 mins ago, still the 23rd.

Me: Hi I was wondering if the date for the Nike Foamposite One Pink got moved up to November 21st?

Rep: I've heard that too, from our Twitter team I believe, but I don't have any launch info for it at the moment.

Ask different retailers at the stores, they'll tell you the 21st as well

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the 21st now as well. At the time though, I did mention the Foot Locker calendar and they said it was wrong.

Oh well, copping the pinks and blacks on the resell market. Can't do that lining up crap on weekdays.

Those Camo joints are different but not for me.
Quik question guys what do you fellows believe is a reasonable price for DS Caro Foam Pros sz 11? I'm having a hard time trying to come up with a fair price.

Okay so I take it back about thinking digital camo would have been better. These are customs but look TERRIBLE

^they are better than the other ones, but thats not saying much

I think Camo is foams is hard to hit right on the note...

I think green based Camo would look the best, but how many green based foams do we have? :rolleyes

my humble collection. Im still looking for caro pros. and patiently waiting on the stealths.:nerd:

^ decent collection i need the red ones, knowing foma quality nowadays i have to ask, do the hold up ok cuz i own coppers n pearls and theyre holding up fine

Sorry if this belongs in another thread

I'm making a trade for Blue/black foam pros. I was wondering if trading my retro blue and electric green pros would be a good trade? 

I've been wanting/looking for the Blue/black pros for awhile now and finally found them in my size. I do regret buying the retro blues and electric greens but if selling them separate would be better, I rather do that.

I just don't want to be on the short end of the deal, ya know?

Thank you and sorry once again if I am in the wrong thread.

The Nike Air in the insole is still intact for the blue/black pros.

Mine electric green and retro blue both lost theirs. smh

Thanks alp for your response.

To contribute:
My '07 pair that was stolen from me. From 9th to this past summer. They served me well.

at least u didnt get the paranormans stolen, and as for your trade u should go with ur gut feeling on it but from the sounds of it it sounds like a fair deal 4

at least u didnt get the paranormans stolen, and as for your trade u should go with ur gut feeling on it but from the sounds of it it sounds like a fair deal 4
not tryna get in the business... but paranormans stolen??

I need help Foamposite heads

Quick legit check since not many people check the Nike Legit Check forum

Thanks everyone..

Back
Top Bottom