THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^i had to go up a whole size bigger in the retro flights, ran really narrow IMO. i have wide feet, i would recommend atleast go up a half size

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

^That is kind of an understatement. You have 3 pair of Army Foams and like 3 Royals and 2 Eggplants, and that's just what I've seen lol. I know you have some Pearls too

He'll shut the thread down......
Yeah man, I've been seeing some of his pick ups for a while on UTA forums and he will definitely shut the thread down.
onyx-shut_em_down.jpg

anyone have any info on what type of paint can be used on the foamposites to touch up on some scratches? thanks!

not a big collection but will post later....the flights everyone says to go a half size up but what if i just use for casual wear..think it would be touncomfortable or they'll look wierd?
and when i say uncomfortable i mean like sh.t can i sit down now

I cop the eggplants foams my regular size 10 and they fit just fine. Not much space between my big toe and the front but its just fine. Just my opinion

I cop the eggplants foams my regular size 10 and they fit just fine. Not much space between my big toe and the front but its just fine. Just my opinion

did someone say foams?

I LUVS SUM FFOOOOAAAAAMMMMMZZZZZZZZZ
laugh.gif

I LUVS FOAM OOONNNNNNNEEEEZZZZZZ
smokin.gif

OTHER FOAM BASED KICKS:
OG LIQUID PENNY 3s BLACK:

OG LIQUID PENNY 3s ROYAL

ULTRAPOSITES:

OLY FP 3s:

CARO FP 1s:

THESE ARE FOAMS TOO NO?
tongue.gif

DOES THIS MEAN IM A FOAM HEAD?
wink.gif

dope posites melon & steph!

melon - what did u paint those foam pro's green with? did it stick well?

i used angelus..
it was one of my "trial" projects to see if it would work..its still on right now and its been over a year and a half
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

i used angelus..
it was one of my "trial" projects to see if it would work..its still on right now and its been over a year and a half
tongue.gif

What pair did you paint over? And I don't think that trying to touch up the foam though would work as well

^^Good stuff. Cactus Foams are slept on hard. Glad I got my pair.

Those Duncans and Silver Pros are hot too.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

^That is kind of an understatement. You have 3 pair of Army Foams and like 3 Royals and 2 Eggplants, and that's just what I've seen lol. I know you have some Pearls too

He'll shut the thread down......
Yeah man, I've been seeing some of his pick ups for a while on UTA forums and he will definitely shut the thread down.
onyx-shut_em_down.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lovin all the foams in here....Melon Head and StephJay ...

more came in the mail today......they just dont stop deliverin to my house son...................

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

i would love to own a pair of flightposite eggplants, but i have wide feet so the zipper wont go all the way...

shame shame
go 1/2 to 1 size up and/or leave the zipper down.

Does sea glow work on foams?
sure it does..

1) thanks for the comments guys..does my foam collection qualify me for the team?
2) i need a better pair of mirror OG duncans..mine were too beat to be included
frown.gif

3) we need to do a cooperative effort to get everyone on the team be able to get a pair of krypto-nates
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

Does sea glow work on foams?
sure it does..

1) thanks for the comments guys..does my foam collection qualify me for the team?
2) i need a better pair of mirror OG duncans..mine were too beat to be included
frown.gif

3) we need to do a cooperative effort to get everyone on the team be able to get a pair of krypto-nates
wink.gif

1) of course
2)don't worry bout it
3)hell yeah!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom