THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^shiiiii you shoulda saw my local mall yesterday , i went to the outlet to pick up some empty nike boxes for my "beaters" so i can stack n store, saw 4 guys already rockin em, lol, i was like damn.... i was planning on wearing mine tonight for my boys bday party at this club but i KNOW there is gonna be atleast 5 dudes in there wit em on, i think ima just wait it out a few weeks
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah expect to see a lot of that over the next few weeks ...
This is why I rocked mine two weeks ago and put them back in the box ... for now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

^shiiiii you shoulda saw my local mall yesterday , i went to the outlet to pick up some empty nike boxes for my "beaters" so i can stack n store, saw 4 guys already rockin em, lol, i was like damn.... i was planning on wearing mine tonight for my boys bday party at this club but i KNOW there is gonna be atleast 5 dudes in there wit em on, i think ima just wait it out a few weeks
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah expect to see a lot of that over the next few weeks ...
This is why I rocked mine two weeks ago and put them back in the box ... for now.
pimp.gif

its about who "rocks" them better.... and you gotta be able to knock some ppl out if they look better than you
grin.gif

^^lol

i don't care if dudes is rocking the same shoes as me........i just hate to see them "trendy" dudes rocking girls jeans tryna look like arockstar in some foams, supreme beanies, multi-colored gloves with the finger tips cut off like they ballin hobo's.

n then wanna look at me awkward cause i got my size jeans on and can reach into my pocket without leaning the opposite way and using one hand to open thepocket just to get the other one in.

it's funny and ironic now that i'm getting older and looking back at my childhood because back in the days it was the elders saying "why are yourjeans so baggy?!" and now i'm feeling like ima tell my future kids "why are your jeans so tight?!"

^very true, "pull ya pants up man" lol

got to a point where i would just buy OVERSIZED jeans so i wouldnt have to sag and still get the baggy look, haha, who remembers pepe jeans? those use to be
pimp.gif
with a pair of butters or air force ones.

and oh believe me i dont care when someobdy else wears the same shoe as me, but when your whole NEIGHBORHOOD, scratch that WHOLE REGION is wearing the sameshoes you sorta look like a sheep. i came home yesterday from work and there was like 4 old heads outside wearin em already on the block, lol. havent seen hypefor foams like this since the pearls retro'd around here

^very true, "pull ya pants up man" lol

got to a point where i would just buy OVERSIZED jeans so i wouldnt have to sag and still get the baggy look, haha, who remembers pepe jeans? those use to be
pimp.gif
with a pair of butters or air force ones.
lmao!

i used to get yelled at by my granparents to pull up my pants. and im from Los Angeles.... so if your bald, jeans are sagged, and you like the color red orblue.... you better be at a mall so you can feel safe and cool at the same time...

but now im in my 20+s and im like telling my little cousins to get bigger pants, cut your hair short, stop wearing gay colors, etc....

but thats life man....

lmao...i remember the pepe jeans, them joints were ridiculous....and karl kani's....ahhhh memories

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lmao...i remember the pepe jeans, them joints were ridiculous....and karl kani's....ahhhh memories

I had those also sadly. Then freshman year of of hs came... had to step it up to Parasucos, Girbauds, Ice Berg, indigo Guess jeans (5 pocket) and Polocarpenter jeans (can't forget the joints with the cell phone pocket, lol!)

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I had those also sadly. Then freshman year of of hs came... had to step it up to Parasucos, Girbauds, Ice Berg, indigo Guess jeans (5 pocket) and Polo carpenter jeans (can't forget the joints with the cell phone pocket, lol!)
lmao @ Parasucos!!! those were almost as bad as the BOSS jeans (not hugo boss kids)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i remember when method man n redman dropped that vid for rockwilder, everyone wanted to be rocking them girbauds! joints bled like a period..ALL OVER myconstruction timbs
laugh.gif

oh and the wu-tang clothing....they had some serious hoodies!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Only the original metallic purple Flightposite 1 (it doesn't even say "Eggplant" anywhere in the color description) changes color from dark eggplant to purple. The retro and the Foam One are just straight PURPLE. That is another thing that irks me when people call them Eggplant. They're just straight purple.
huh?

haven't you seen pictures? all the retroes do that colorshift

Can I get a price check on a pair of Flightposites?

They're Size 13 Navy Flights, I think FL Exclusive or something I'm not sure on the release, they look VNDS, but can't tell because he didn'tget a pic of the sole

dont know if ive posted these pics in this thread. the Penny 3s and 4s and my doubles were missing in action.
e1bu6f.jpg

262od2w.jpg

can i be in the foamposite team?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

dont know if ive posted these pics in this thread. the Penny 3s and 4s and my doubles were missing in action.
e1bu6f.jpg

262od2w.jpg

frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DAMN! Them ROYALS!

wanted nike air foamposite one Royal Blue sz 12 or 12.5 in socal area. please pm me thanks

i'm just hoping for a re-re-retro, or maybe royal flightposites

until then the 1/2 cents will have to do

Originally Posted by never wear them

e1bu6f.jpg

262od2w.jpg

frown.gif
laugh.gif
copy and paste a sig. I made some sigs earlier in this thread, or make your own.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Can I get a price check on a pair of Flightposites?

They're Size 13 Navy Flights, I think FL Exclusive or something I'm not sure on the release, they look VNDS, but can't tell because he didn't get a pic of the sole
I beg to differ. Them kicks is filthy and they look like like he put NUFF miles on them. They prolly have tread on them but most likely WORN.

I kick myself on a daily basis for not buying more than 1 pair of the retro royal penny foams...spot I bought my pair 1 pair from was selling them for 180too...SMH at me...

Boy do I love my one pair though...

Napolean dynamite's brother GIF

"Yessss" And not to brag or anything or just to make myself any more cooler... Ima take a new pic of 5 blue penny foams!!! 4 retro and 1 OG...

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^^^He said they were 8/10 condition just a little dirty, but I'm getting more pics

some dude on ISS? I saw a pair of those along with some white Caros on ebay. Maybe the same dude.

Quick question for anyone that can help:

I'm looking to get some flightposites. I normally wear a 10. Should I go up to a 10.5 (like I do with foams)?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom