THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

a lot of heat on this page.

my foam pick ups during may....

lol so weird. I just posted that pic on a subreddit. This dude said he saw a nice collection at a show and i responded with your IG pic. And great collection of foams. Very jealous but not really because you gotta put them back lol.

Last edited:

lol so weird. I just posted that pic on a subreddit. This dude said he saw a nice collection at a show and i responded with your IG pic. And great collection of foams. Very jealous but not really because you gotta put them back lol.
hahah thanks man.

Thats the last collection pic I am doing for a WHILE! It had been a little bit since I did my last one, well now I remember why

last page is flooded with so much heat.

coordinate coordinate with all the foams you have, there arent many left for you to pick up. Amazing stash bro

alp alp those HOH FP1 are gorgeous, that purple pops like no other

On another note, I just picked up a pair of thermal foams for dirt cheap. Im going to wipe those nasty prints of them.

last page is flooded with so much heat.

coordinate coordinate with all the foams you have, there arent many left for you to pick up. Amazing stash bro

alp alp those HOH FP1 are gorgeous, that purple pops like no other

On another note, I just picked up a pair of thermal foams for dirt cheap. Im going to wipe those nasty prints of them.

Pics when u are done.
Interedested af to see the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom