THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I'm pretty sure there was never a "gum" bottom foam. The only foams I can recall from 97 were black pros which released with a clear sole, (I guess i could see why people would call them gum bottoms now tho) blk/volt pros , og pearls and royals ones.

for today

@Alp nice wears man, those Royals are the ones with the Penny insole? All those hoh royals confuse me...

@egaroc1 people slept on Dooms hard, glad I didnt. Nice wear man...

@Alp nice wears man, those Royals are the ones with the Penny insole? All those hoh royals confuse me...

thanks man, yeah they have the penny insole

preciate it
copped at shoe city on Eastover for about a bill
good ole days. lol

I cant believe that, the week the Dooms dropped was the week I moved from Maryland to Vegas. Only one store out here had them. Here I was glad to get them at retail and they chillin back at home wow lol...

Last edited:
i appreciate all the on-foot pics fellas.
Keep it going.

I want those DB's man, but the prices are crayyyyyy

On another note,
I picked these up thanks to a fellow NT'er,

I appreciate the box more, after seeing them in person. I've wanted these foams since first sight :smile:

How much did you have to give fore them and where'd you find em?

Also, anyone know what these go for?

Yup. Maybe a tad bit less than 600 if you're lucky or you find them used

Well I bought these in a FTL HOH in LA. Long story on how I found them and even longer on how they had to make up a SKU to even ring them up for me. I figured for $113 I could sell them and buy a good many Asics GLIIIs

Back
Top Bottom