THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Well I bought these in a FTL HOH in LA. Long story on how I found them and even longer on how they had to make up a SKU to even ring them up for me. I figured for $113 I could sell them and buy a good many Asics GLIIIs
youll make 4 or 5 times you money EASILY and possibly more 
pimp.gif

Well I bought these in a FTL HOH in LA. Long story on how I found them and even longer on how they had to make up a SKU to even ring them up for me. I figured for $113 I could sell them and buy a good many Asics GLIIIs

Can get a lot of GRs with them joints. Still mad they never released them in the U.S.

We're listening....... Let us know all details of that story :lol:

Nice collection bruh, and that is a good *** price for those pearls. I wish nike would've retroed the white duncans with the silvers instead of those metallic blue ones.

wdywt

and my latest pickup

I almost shed a tear when I copped these in person.
#grails

2002 Pearls size 11
SOB! I can't ever find them. I know where one pair of but they're asking like $800! Congrats on the find man

Back
Top Bottom