THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

k so i pulled my foam ones/pros off of the shelf so i can take a group photo. i think im at like 30 pairs now. not too bad considering i started all the way over a couple of years ago. also doesnt help that nike has been dropping foams like air force 1s lately :lol:

pics coming soon. mrdozo mrdozo

we doing flightposites too? :nerd:

I might pull a few out the stash...

:evil:

Here is my humble collection. It's a lot of new stuff in here but I'm patiently buying older foams as I find solid deals. I'll add the small collection of flightposites once my last pair comes in. You're up mrdozo mrdozo

bigj505 bigj505 salute for coming thru. And repped for having not 1, not 2 but THREE pairs of blue mirrors. Smh.

Nice fleet of foams bro.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I'll put up my photo before next weekend.

Where them flight posited at bro?

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 salute for coming thru. And repped for having not 1, not 2 but THREE pairs of blue mirrors. Smh.

Nice fleet of foams bro.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I'll put up my photo before next weekend.

Where them flight posited at bro?

:smile: didn't get 3 on purpose to be honest. Flightposite pic tomorrow maybe

Here is my humble collection. It's a lot of new stuff in here but I'm patiently buying older foams as I find solid deals. I'll add the small collection of flightposites once my last pair comes in. You're up mrdozo mrdozo

Nice collection. IDK why but I thought you had double the amount of pairs of these :lol:

Nice collection. IDK why but I thought you had double the amount of pairs of these :lol:
I had more but started over. Only had royals for a while.

I also started over with my flightposites unfortunately. Been grabbing pairs as I find deals.

And I just picked up this jersey and remember I had the charcoals to go with it

And lastly.... I'm not sure if everyone knows but there are actually 3 silver black Flightposite Is
2 OGs and the retro.
US pair had painted silver which was trash
EURO version had a textured wrap which is dope BUT the silver finish can separate from the posite (my first pair had it and this newer pair has it too). The retros were silver posite material

And lastly lastly, my next project

Last edited:
I miss my flightposites. Sold the gold and eggplants few years back.
Nice collection of flights bigj505 bigj505
No love for the fp2 ?

How are those fp3 holding up?

I miss my flightposites. Sold the gold and eggplants few years back.
Nice collection of flights bigj505 bigj505
No love for the fp2 ?

How are those fp3 holding up?

thanks... i had the FPII retros but i honestly never really wore them. my least fav of the 1-3

the FP3 are on their last legs.... like they gonna die soon :lol:

ofreshone ofreshone

I didnt see your collection photo until right now. You dont have as many as some, but youve got paranormans and supremes dude. #salute
quality > quantity

Back
Top Bottom