THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Question for the fam
Anyone found a method of repairing broken Flightposite 3 straps?
My White/black pair snapped the other day & they have WAAAAY too much life left to park em
happened to my platinum posites too :smh:
Would like to know this as well

You'd just have to craft some fix. Like a thin material that could adhere to the plastic and keep the sides together as long as the break isn't at the edge.

For today

I still need to wear those. Either wear them or off em because I don't love em :lol:

Classic? Chill.

nah bruh, you chill. the matte black with gum bottoms are un-unprecedented. Thats what makes them stand out amongst the plethora of colorways for this shoe.

On another note, heres easter aka resurrection days kicks

and for the bats vs supes movie...

At Burnside Ave
$115 at register, comes out to $95 with 20 dollar coupon

Alp... i hope you got a couple of those for yourself.... id love to get that price... would be going IN on them :lol:

Alp... i hope you got a couple of those for yourself.... id love to get that price... would be going IN on them :lol:
i snatched one for myself and my man's got 1 for his son. Would've bought all at that price but just rocked out on $1500 on the 5 wooden boxes this past weekend

i snatched one for myself and my man's got 1 for his son. Would've bought all at that price but just rocked out on $1500 on the 5 wooden boxes this past weekend

whachu in the casket business now? :tongue:

I been gave up bro.

The chances of me finding those DS in a 8 are slim to none.
never give up, they'll pop up eventually when you're least expecting it. Just checked eBay and someone put another 13 up, wants 1200 though :frown:

To continue with the hoh kicks, for today

Back
Top Bottom