scoopped for 130! ISS
pimp.gif
l0l

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

you havent even seen the front view..l0l

e52155ee7ba5f4a83740e8e42e604f611097866.pjpg

WHOA
eek.gif
are you saying you paid 130? and then your gonna say ISS lol like YOU got the deal? haha, i guarentee homie is livin it up right now , i wouldnt evenof taken those off somebodys hands FOR FREE.

hold tight eciaccord they had b grade j kiddflights? where and how much did u pay? please dont tell me they had b grades at outlets, i will be highly upset...

if anybodys sellin some j kidd flights size10-11 hit me up. cash in hand.

nice stuff everyone!

thanks for all the comments on my Ultraposites. i think i'm doing a foam week this week, who's down?

rainy today:

dope stuff team, so many posites.....
eek.gif
@ b-grade Jkidd flights!! someoneplease drop some outlet info on those via PM please!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

s dub - loving those pro's man, the pressure is on to get myself a fresh pair! or maybe an OG w/clear/yellowed sole
nerd.gif

packers - those royals could be some great ball shoes, are they OG's or retros? and NWT is speaking the truth aboutdudes paying
sick.gif
amounts of money for beat up J's.....shiii i paid $250for some OG barkleys with faded black suede n they ended up crumbling on me...so good stuff sir!
pimp.gif

BP - sick FP3's, i never really came around to liking that model but the TB colorways were
pimp.gif

wore these out in the rain yesterday, not afraid of yellowing....
devil.gif

nice clogs BP, i remember my all black pair use to be waiting for me right by the door for all my needs, best house shoes i ever bought. picked em up for like29.99 at the nike outlet around here back in the day. lasted me a good 2 and a half years of straight abuse before i gave em to my homie. when they firstdropped the whole school basketball team had em in the lockers for "post-game slippers"

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

You're trying too had. Just throw on a black tee and jeans and bounce.
co-sign...dudes try hard to match now days.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Silver and Eggplants! So happy! Finally!
I'm bout to sell my silver's...can't find nothing to wear with them
eyes.gif
eek.gif
....you're buggin.....this is ALL you'll ever need:

borntoroamls.jpg

dude... you forgot the pants.....

3041586469_ebda3e3b71.jpg

Might want to save that one for the Kryptonates...

hardly see these around. i personally love the feel of this shoe. if you compare the foam to the eggplants... its nice "borat"

another under-rated foamposite. 2nd favorite foamposite Pro after the pearls and voltages come 3rd
grin.gif

3308203026_ee90e28bc1.jpg

3308204476_796c21bfab.jpg

3308200804_8b21d2315d.jpg

a friend of mine had these in high school. he would let me borrow them for my varsity games. i would get questions as to where i got them. i told them mysister worked for team USA and she got them from KG...and they believed me
laugh.gif
My friend trashed his pair. Now I have a DS pair of my own. (paid more than i wanted to but more than pleased with them)
6c415c407f788a08bf663c776cd2db90cd35e36.jpg

^nice FP2's, i will admit the DMV was like
grin.gif
when the other colorways dropped, the only "instant classic" FP2's around here were theblack/blues and all blacks

roll.gif
@ the wolf tee. the comments on the sale page for that shirt are CLASSIC.

and dude sayin there is nothing to match the silvers... thug it out with a plain tee. white/ black/ grey. youll be fine, ive actually found a few stussy shirtsaround my way at the stussy DC shop that are all black with silver letters, so they go perfect.

neverwearthem dr dooms are one of my favs too, i have 2 pairs. a pair i bought on 50% off a few years back and a pair i bought from a friend for 50 bucks(brandnew, said he didnt like em) so i made out well, ive worn my pair i bought at the store ATLEAST 70 times since they dropped and they still look emaculate. iveeven gotten into a few scuffles around the way in em. i actually saw a pair last weekend in georgetown at a mom n pop store, display sole was pretty yellowed,so i figured he would let em go for cheap, i asked em how much n he said 210
indifferent.gif

My collection so far, sorry for the Penny 2's being included. I'm patiently waiting for my blue foam 1's to arrive and my 1/2 cent. After that Ineed to find someone who has a brand new pair of Army's in a 10.5. I wish those would have been first on my list to buy.

man i need a pair of dooms, i was heated when i realized i missed out on 'em dropping.

the FP2's are so dope, aside from the all black....i love the OBF's and the Zen grey's!

one of the best posts on NT! i would show my posites but i dont have pics of just the posites... maybe later!

Back
Top Bottom