THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

hardly see these around. i personally love the feel of this shoe. if you compare the foam to the eggplants... its nice "borat"

another under-rated foamposite. 2nd favorite foamposite Pro after the pearls and voltages come 3rd
grin.gif

3308203026_ee90e28bc1.jpg

3308204476_796c21bfab.jpg

3308200804_8b21d2315d.jpg

damn those look nice
pimp.gif

^ are you asking for someone to restore those for you or asking for tips on doing the restoration yourself?

ive customized foamposite material before, which is tough enough to begin with, but the biggest challenge ive faced with trying to touch up foams is how to getthe same exact color you need. foams have a certain shine to em that if the scratch is on in pretty badly, it will never ever look the same. youre better offjust beating those up on the courts..if that is still possible.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

a friend of mine had these in high school. he would let me borrow them for my varsity games. i would get questions as to where i got them. i told them my sister worked for team USA and she got them from KG...and they believed me
laugh.gif
My friend trashed his pair. Now I have a DS pair of my own. (paid more than i wanted to but more than pleased with them)
6c415c407f788a08bf663c776cd2db90cd35e36.jpg

pimp.gif
still lookin for a pair 9- 10 any1?

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

TEAM POSITE!!

I am in the process of buying used royal foams. im a 10.5 but am getting an 11. how would the fit feel because there used?? I would guess just right...right???
When I went a 1/2 size up, they looked long on my feet and I had to have them all choked up because the back end of the shoe would slip out. Ichanged over to my correct size and they look and feel just right. I also wear a 10.5 and had gone up to 11.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

hardly see these around. i personally love the feel of this shoe. if you compare the foam to the eggplants... its nice "borat"

another under-rated foamposite. 2nd favorite foamposite Pro after the pearls and voltages come 3rd
grin.gif

damn those look nice
pimp.gif

This pic makes me want to go out and get these. I only wish the collar and inside was black. Overall nice looking shoe!

Jumpmansneakers still has this pair but unfortunately they are a size 7. $190 in my opinioni is a fair price.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by yungchamp

grin.gif

damn those look nice
pimp.gif

This pic makes me want to go out and get these. I only wish the collar and inside was black. Overall nice looking shoe!
Word, the white collar in mine is dirty from jeans and what not... still a great colorway imo.

3277711188_a3cb963b47_o.jpg

also from a past wdywt thread...
pimp.gif

3276888349_b7abb0ece5_o.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i.....need.....a.....pair.....

i'd let go of any sneaker(s) in my collection for a pair of these.....sz.11-12
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I saw a pair of 13s on ebay couple dyas ago...looked kinda worn so I couldnt pull the trigger. I didnt want it to be one of those cases where theylooked better in the pics. Something that will haunt me for years Im sure....

^^i saw those on there.....not gonna lie....almost pulled the trigger too. would have double insoled it and double socked it on some super thirsty shiiii

i just love how they are all black, got the charcoal sole, white check.....the pattern.....it's a beautiful shoe! i miss and regret beating the one andonly pair i ever owned into the ground. flightposites should not be balled in on outdoor courts....especially those back of the building, no net, loose graveleverywhere type of hood courts lmao

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know those Carbon are limited, but i just dont like em...

no hate just my opinon

the carbon look is phenomenal, it just needed a little bit more white in my opinion.

I really need a size 13 in the Half Cents, also does anybody know where I can cop some of those Lil Penny tees in the purple?

I was just watching SneakGeekz favorite pairs video and he said something about the Dark Army Foams being a GR
roll.gif
, It really pisses me off when some people have no idea about what they'rebuying
mad.gif
, I'll give him props he has a crazy collection and he did juststart so he can't be expected to know everything, but come on, an HOH exclusive is a GR, that just makes me mad to think that he has a pair and I can'teven find one. He also has a pair of sample Cactus foams with the translucent sole. I have a feeling he pays crazy resell prices on everything. He also showedthe Black Half Cents which are hot, but I might not be able to cop the blue pair even, so they will porbably be passed on when all the Jordan releases start upthis year

^Nah he was talking about Army Foams and he said some comment like that they were a general release or something

3312923604_ee27a5992a.jpg

3312920492_3d8e147f87.jpg

and 1/2 cents from the wdywt thread 2weeks ago.

3295436071_d9d3d24f70.jpg

Next on my list! Just copped the Army foams!!! Can't wait for them to arrive! I need them black and red!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i.....need.....a.....pair.....
i'd let go of any sneaker(s) in my collection for a pair of these.....sz.11-12
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so...
3314041259_0fa7446e70_o.jpg

i really like concord XI's
laugh.gif

Back