THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Gotta get me the Suns pair again. Miss them :smh:

Reactions: alp
Any insight on how wearable a pair of DS 97 royals are? I only ask because of the durability of foamposite material. It doesn't seem like it would degrade at the rate regular Nike foam would. Any of the OG holders care to chime in?

Would a sole swap be in order prior to wearing?

Any insight on how wearable a pair of DS 97 royals are? I only ask because of the durability of foamposite material. It doesn't seem like it would degrade at the rate regular Nike foam would. Any of the OG holders care to chime in?

Would a sole swap be in order prior to wearing?

its a case by case basis. Gotta see what condition theyre in. Many factors come in to play. How were they stored? Climate, temperature, etc.

Chances are, they'll need at least the soles reglued somewhere.

its a case by case basis. Gotta see what condition theyre in. Many factors come in to play. How were they stored? Climate, temperature, etc.

Chances are, they'll need at least the soles reglued somewhere.

Good look on the feedback, I had my OG olive ix and my O4 chi retro ii both crumble and would cry myself to sleep if OG royals did the same. The shoes were stored in a cool dry room, none of that ziplock bag stuff and worn once way back in like 2006.

i think the gold speckle sole like the Ducks foams would look amazing on the oly foams

i used to love those but hated how they aged. sold my pair years ago and never thought about getting a new pair because of it. :smh:
the yellow tint ain't that bad on em and for $100 I wasn't complaining :lol:

LOVING THAT USA COLORWAY.. ITS JUST A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR ME.. I DONT BUY FOAMS ANYMORE BUT STILL APPRECIATED

Back
Top Bottom