THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

90FBA889-3DDD-43C0-A3EF-C1DAF872ECAA.jpeg
The last 3 months I’ve been checking the normal spots to find some FP1s in size 11 for me. I can’t find any for decent prices in solid shape

They are tough.. try a 10.5 though. I went down to get my Gold pair back. All my other ones are an 11 too. I feel your pain. coordinate coordinate

Im looking to get all of the 08 pairs for sure. I’ve found a couple deals, but they sell so quick. But I’ve always wanted to try a pair, so if you ever see a deal, let me know man

No one will pay this any attention in the retro thread.
But this was delivered to me straight from Nike. I ordered the 96 ASG pair right after I ordered the Anthracites. NDC restocked them for $180 something and I used my 20% military discount. But these shoes are not right. These are terrible

This isn’t a joke. Iwouldn’t gain anything even if I were lying about it

2F1B114E-A778-4B59-B4F3-0E77052B60D8.png
BF146591-5A65-4281-8785-0174EE74157E.jpeg
31719238-C33C-4D6E-B263-803310076935.jpeg
6A9EF9C8-1FEF-4179-8413-1A5167F64995.jpeg
904FA3BC-B795-457D-AE00-4D1AB7C3D2F8.jpeg

What did you really expect from that colorway?

It’s ok to skip trash bruh

Look at the pictures. Yes the colorway isn’t the greatest. But these aren’t authentic at all. That’s not real carbon fiber, the shape is completely wrong, the blue on the outsole should have black between each ridge, it’s the same shoe you get from fake sneaker sites. Nike legit sent me some unauthorized shoes

Looks real to me. They just ugly. The carbon fiber plate a lil wonky but real. There does seem to be tear on the plastic wrap to me but i may just be thrown off by the paint scheme.

You think NIKE sold you fakes?

No. I think someone ordered them, took the shoes out and returned the order with these in it. So Nike just shipped them out to the next person without checking

Looks real to me. They just ugly. The carbon fiber plate a lil wonky but real. There does seem to be tear on the plastic wrap to me but i may just be thrown off by the paint scheme.

If you really think that shank plate is real, I don’t know what to tell you. I will grab any pair out of my 100+ pair collection and put beside these so you can see side by side at how NOT real they are

aNYone aNYone don’t tell me that you think these are real too. Come on man, wait till you see some side by side shots. I posted a pic of the bottoms because if anyone has looked at the bottom of Ones at all, the colored traction pad has only the ridges colored.
I posted the inside tag because on Foamposites the tag is sewn in behind the sock liner, not ironed onto the side of the ankle. The shoe is also missing the white stripes on the outside of the sock liner. The rear of the shoe is supposed to be black, not purple....

y’all thinking these are real has me thinking not many can really spot fakes anymore :blush:

Or you just have way too much faith in Nike QC :lol:
The chances of them reselling you a returned product without checking them is slim

Or you just have way too much faith in Nike QC :lol:
The chances of them reselling you a returned product without checking them is slim

So are you claiming that the pictures I posted above are a real authentic Foamposite one?
When I get off work I will take side by side comparison shots and you’ll be able to point out the differences yourself. If I could post a video I took of them and how flimsy the Foamposite material is you’d know from that way too.
I still can’t get passed the fact y’all think that shank plate is real carbon fiber :rofl:

maybe stick to just Jordan’s?

I see. coordinate coordinate .

Long time ago I came across fake foams on ebay in 06 and fake galaxies. Still remember to this to day what the fake was like.

Real foams have that hard foam shell.

The one you bought, its soft right?
I can also tell the stitching on the fakes is bad. Look at those seams.

Definitely get your cash back. Those plum and blue foams are fake.

Back
Top Bottom