THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

This thread saddens me lol.

any size 11 folks who wanna sell me some stuff other then new Foams, holla at me

im bout to have a very POSITEtive week haha, my retro royal foams, eggplant foams and 1/2 cents all come in this week, will deff be upping some pics when theyall come in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dro 44

After almost 40 pages and only seeing these once in a group pic (The dude who had all the 'posites), I figured I'd give this shoe its "time to shine". Enjoy

Nice, Eric....

Dope Timmys, Fred.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Sup guys. I dont own any foams. i plan to pick up the purple " eggplant " foamposites tomorrow. i wear sz 8 .. but i was told to get sz 8.5. Do they fit snug ? Should i get sz 8.5 instead?
theyre true to size at least my pair lol and the fit perfekt, go with the 8
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

ehhh....who needs HOH?
24ky536.jpg

7ff254d88c87014968081ea8fddd74f5c22f254.gif
j/k

thats for you dude..... first you do me wrong with those 3s in the wdywt thread, now these?....

but great pickup tho man... only guy in the whole Antelope Vally with these i bet

046156868118608bba9c7b8029cdcff8836c069.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Those Duncan FP1s are
smokin.gif

ehhh....who needs HOH?
24ky536.jpg
I really wish I could have copped these, but I have bigger fish to fry right now. Great pickup he shipped them pretty quickly, man

Can anybody help me on a price check on these Royal Foams?

Size 13 DS, but sole seems to be yellowing a little

I can't see the soles too clear (I'm on my phone), but the way prices are right now I'd say at least $325-350 maybe more since they're DS.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Can anybody help me on a price check on these Royal Foams?

Size 13 DS, but sole seems to be yellowing a little

the way foams are going for now a days... prolly half months rent.
But those soles are MOS def not yellowed. The pics were just taken in soft lighting.
Good luck. Hope you get a steal.

does anyone know where i can find some clogposites or know if the retro for this year is stiill canceled? oh and masterhammy23 i paid 400 for my ds royals idkif that helps

Back
Top Bottom