THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

i know this aint the sale thread but i wanna sell these to someone that would really want them, im moving to japan and i need to pay off some bills, so itkills me to do this, but i need to sell my sz 11 ds royal foams, so if anyone can help me out please pm me asap.

2b6155eee82a2eb92375e49e740197573e382af.pjpg
Finally!! Better then the eggplants foams imo...

sike! i kid
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Dope Corgi
i'm looking for a sz 11 in the ultra's.
I contacted you bout those. But didnt want to insult you on the $$$. Plus those i believe are a lil big for me

egaroc1--no worries sir. I never get insulted by offers. Its not that serious. I can either accept of respectfully decline.No big deal

Mayhemgatz.......agreed. Seem top be appreciated more these days then back when they released.

I will soon post the army's to this pic and hopefully charmcitykid can hook me up with his all black foams!

Originally Posted by 425kicks425

got any extra clogposites you want to get rid of corgi?
i have a few more. Not sure what size, or when i'll find em. But im definitely getting rid of it all sir.

i'm praying to god, and all his minions, that corgi has a size 12 pair of carbon fiber flighposites........if he does.....THEY WILL BE MINE
devil.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^nice....

I prefer the East, but the sole on those is
smokin.gif

rocked these today.
mutqvr.jpg

Was rearranging as I just received the Lites and blk/blk Foam 1. Thought I'd snap a couple quick pics. ***LeBron IV's and other Alpha Foams notpictured.***

2ytp7jc.jpg

2vis74m.jpg

29y2m9g.jpg

Im really feeling those royal Foam Lites...nice collection.

Are those Kids size Penny Foams and FP2s?
nerd.gif

Just a heads up to 11.5 heads...DS size 11.5 Royal Pros for an alright price. If no one jumps on em I will
devil.gif

Man Byron! Nice collection you got there! You got me thinking about getting those foam lites! I gotta get the all black foams though before I buy anythingelse.

Back
Top Bottom