THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Was rearranging as I just received the Lites and blk/blk Foam 1. Thought I'd snap a couple quick pics. ***LeBron IV's and other Alpha Foams not pictured.***

2ytp7jc.jpg

Dude i love how u siced the Catus foams with those laces, think they look 10x better now.... now I'm def getting a pair!!
grin.gif

wore these today (original)

digi cam
3371339718_ff466a54e5.jpg

iphone pic shows the true color of the soles.

3370517759_240aa647c3.jpg

i need a pair of Original Silver pros
nerd.gif
or a ds pair of the retros, mineare all scuffed up. 10.5/11 pls?....

Those OG's are looking great never wear them. I was about to cop an OG pair, but they were a little too yellowed for me

Never wear them, how do you get your foams to round off like that on the top? Mine seen to appear flat everytime I have put them on. The uppers near my anklealso spread out where yours stay straight.

any one got the green HOH flightposites the jkidds sz 11 get at me

and youngsole i told u it was a player hook up.

Question fellow foamers - what color is the white on Pearl pros? Is it an actual pearl shade off white or is it bright white? I recently bought OG Pearls andI'm not sure if the shade is yellowed or if it's the original shade. Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Never wear them, how do you get your foams to round off like that on the top? Mine seen to appear flat everytime I have put them on. The uppers near my ankle also spread out where yours stay straight.

cause im sooo gnarly...
grin.gif
jk.

i really dont know what you mean tho. sorry

How much would a pair of carbon fiber flighposite 1's cost in a size 11? I've been searching for this pair for the longest. Thanks.

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

How much would a pair of carbon fiber flighposite 1's cost in a size 11? I've been searching for this pair for the longest. Thanks.

i've seen them go for half a grand...
eyes.gif

i lost a bid like 3 years ago, it went up to 460ish, i only put 300$ down... i dont think theyre worth that much but thats how it is with a sz 11 and 10.5

^^^Very good.

Eciaccord if that's what u meant, the student, answered your question. Btw kickjunkee, how many times have you been banned? Lol. NT86 was your last Sn.

*uknowdonti - I go half sz up on flightposites. If you cop, make sure you post pics.

Later

^ carbon FP1s are very hard to come by these days. such an amazing shoe though.

im going to unload abunch of stuff here soon since i just got a car.

Back
Top Bottom