THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

GO CAV'S!!!
2mglhy1.jpg'%3E

don juan..
arent those david west allstar foam lites?
i dont think theyre delonte west cav PEs..but i could be wrong
ohwell.gif

Nice!!! I checked this entire post but couldn't find a pic of the Flightposite II KG's in this same colorway. I think it was a limited EU release, andI slept on them back in 2000.

nah it wasn't a EU release (as far as i know), they were a niketown exclusive similar to the carbon fiber flighposite 1's....love this colorway of theFP2's

not my pics obviously...
yorajah_fpkg_grey.jpg

Ahhhh!!!! That's Them!! Love that colorway. Love that shoe. Somehow my wife convinced me to sell my white/blue fade ones and I still kick myself for it.Hope Nike retros FPII's, even just a couple of colorways like all black and the ones above.

yea those are the three best colorways of the FP2's IMO.....the all black, zen greys, white/blue fade.....nike definitely needs to retro something!!

Search around the buy sell fourm or ISS ^^^^

ikno wer u can find a pair of cactus for like 140.. it depends on wat ur size is tho

If anyone have a ds pair of army hoh foam in 10.5 they want to get rid of holla at me, I need a extra pair.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Yo, where could I find the black/black or the black/red foam one's in a size 9-9.5 at for cheap?

I saw kixclusive has some of them for $225 but they're handling time sucks.

Back
Top Bottom