THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

My foamdomes. I recently got into these and they are easily the most comfortable boots i've ever put on my feet.

c95360cc310ffee5d0b0f80ef0ae1d6a47644564.pjpg

Mad Heat in this thread!!!
.Does anyone know how to get scratches off of Foams?
tired.gif

they are some black pro's if that makes a difference
eyes.gif

Had these for a while. They were real beat so I threw 'em in the washing machine. They look crisp considering how dirty the blue mesh was.

jzwsk2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by PN23

Originally Posted by Realest

freshness -

i buy shoes to wear them. when i don't feel like wearing them ever again, i throw them away. i think it's interesting that within sneaker culture, this seems absurd, while to the rest of society this is normal behavior.
ohwell.gif
l cant believe this......why not sell them?
lol between putting up the auction, making sure i get paid, packing up the shoes, going to the post office, etc . . . the amount someone would have to pay me to make me want to do all that would probably be 10x what a pair of used kicks would be worth in the first place.

Ehh, why not put them on craigslist for local transactions...quick and easy.
ohwell.gif

time is money  man. just not interested in taking photos, sorting through emails/phone calls and trying to set up a meeting with some dude so i can walk away with a hundred or two. if it was a thousand or two maybe it would be worth my time.

If money isnt an issue, why not drop them off at a local church or thrift store for some less fortunate person.  I do it all the time with old clothes and beat kicks.  One's man trash is another man's treasure.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Does anyone know how to get scratches off of Foams?
tired.gif
try rubbing alcohol
not jus rubbin alcohol cmon son, u have to mix rubbin alsohol wit nail polish remover n the trick is done (take a Q-tip, damp it in the mix n then rubb it on the spot wit the scratch n u should be good)

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Does anyone know how to get scratches off of Foams?
tired.gif
try rubbing alcohol
not jus rubbin alcohol cmon son, u have to mix rubbin alsohol wit nail polish remover n the trick is done (take a Q-tip, damp it in the mix n then rubb it on the spot wit the scratch n u should be good)

Good Lookin_
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom