THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Coppers got me back into Foamposite again. Now Im mad I sold my Eggplants & Royals and skipped on Pearls. 
mad.gif
nerd.gif

foamposite boots on sale at ndc. $134.97 for the all black and the royal blue colorway. i know some of yall found em for much cheaper at outlets and marshalls, but for those of you out there like me without such luck, worth every penny.

www.nike.com
type in "foamdome" in the search bar top right corner

Thanks Fresh, i wasn't feeling the laces on either of the ASG Lites. Reds should be with me soon
devil.gif

some pics of my coppers....
smokin.gif

^^dope pics dude, that's a very ill set of foams.

that pic just convinced me that i need the army's.....12 *cough cough*

eciaccord- Nice
smokin.gif

I got a few more pairs lying around...too lazy to take pics
grin.gif

But here are my recent pickups, ill post up pics of all of my foams when i get the chance to take pics.

Thanks guys, I have tried to get the all Black foamposite pro but it's so hard to come by. I need that start working on my foam pro collection.

mayhem ill let you know later today about that sz 12 army. my peeps was trying to sell me them to me the other day

^^^dope set SMS, i wish i had double of the 07 royals or even the hoh royals. SMH @ myself for saying "i got the royals already.....what else?!!" when my boy was at HOH picking up pairs
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

mayhem ill let you know later today about that sz 12 army. my peeps was trying to sell me them to me the other day

Back
Top Bottom