THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by NycPosite

^^ it was a one on one basketball tournament nike held in all the major cities. Each winner had a chance to rep their city at the finals here in nyc. Thats when they released the platinumposites and air max elite. Basically a 1 on 1 streetball tournament

Thanks for the info.  You wouldnt happen to know how much they retailed for back then or whats the going rate for them now, would you?

Thanks in advance.

Platinums were "numbered" if i recall correctly....somewhere around 3,000 pairs maybe? they shouldn't fetch more than $400 DS imo...i've seen 'em go for less though...closer to $250.

speaking of Pines....wearing mine today....again haha
5857163397_fb6943b2e5_b.jpg

platinumposites retailed for $250 on release each individually numbered **** of 2800

shouldnt pay more than $400 for a DS pair...

heres a pic of the pair i trashed along with its counterpart air max elite chrome

SMH I saw a DS pair in a size 13 or 12 go for less than $200 on ebay a few months back, why oh why didn't i bid

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

SMH I saw a DS pair in a size 13 or 12 go for less than $200 on ebay a few months back, why oh why didn't i bid
seen that on there....i feel the same way
eyes.gif

i know that color exist, but those look really bad, the bottom looks fake, and they look really dull.. i would say they fake, need better pics to judge

i might go meet the seller in person, he's selling for cheap but i dont wanna waste money on  fakes no matter how small it is

^I have so much hate for you right now lol, cause I can't find a clean pair of those in a sz9-10 to save my life...

Man, you don't know how long I've been looking for these! Soon as I seen em on craigslist, I damn near passed out lol.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Man, you don't know how long I've been looking for these! Soon as I seen em on craigslist, I damn near passed out lol.
Siiiiiick
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
....what sz?

was reading the battleground  tag. This is when nike understood the meaning of limited

WHERE BALLERS ARE MADE

THESE KICKS HAVE BEEN MADE IN VERY LIMITED
QUANTITES AND ARE INTENDED AS COLLECTABLES

THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR THE ABUSE OF THE COURT OR
THE STREETS. SUBJECTING THESE SHOES TO NORMAL WEAR MAY
DAMAGE THEM AND/OR REDUCE THEIR VALUE. NO RETURNS
WILL BE ACCEPTED ON ANY CHROME EDITION NIKE PRODUCT
THAT SHOWS ANY SIGN OF WEAR.

Back
Top Bottom