THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Picked these up today.. I'm good with one pair.

All I want are those laces...

I pretty much stole those OBF's, I still cant believe what I paid... :smh:

^^
flight boots are love/hate. i'm a posite boot guy for the winter months and i love my bakins soooooo much. so when i saw the posites i was repulsed, but as i continued to see em they grew on me. i was very curious so when i saw em for $150 i had to cop. i actually like em. not only that, HEAD, but u should know this how we DEW in the DMV. this is trini james all foam err'thing, bruh!! u already know...

on another note, i don't usually ask these types of questions, BUT...

i have a trade lined up for this afternoon. dude wants my worn once pair of '12 oly 7s + $280 cash for his worn less than 10x pair of anthracite foams. should i??

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
'12 Olympic 7's were terrible, IMO......But still, $280 on top of that for worn multiple times pair of Anthracites? Pics? :nerd:

I tried to like those Foam Boots bruh, but seeing them in person and comparing them to the Flight 1's in my head, they disrespected em to me.

I seen a few cats pull em off though, I just refuse to eem try.

However, those Bakin boots are perfection :pimp:

flights seem slightly heavier, but waaaaaayy more comfy. more protection from the snow/wet with the flights.

looks: bakins >
comfort: flights >
shape: bakins >
function: flights >
overall: ??

Last edited:
Charm... Hope you didn't do that trade. The foams>the Js, but wear on the foams+the $$ you'd have to add makes it a no go in my book.

^^
yeah, i met up with dude and they were def. worn way more than he said they were or the pics let on. that's why i never buy used foams online anymore bc u can never tell the true condition. especially with anthracites. not to mention he had no box. def. passed on that trade!

:lol: Pines are definitely underrated.

On to the next...

When I seen these in person, I had to make moves to get em....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom