THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

this is insane.. I would not do any activity that requires bending  with these cinderella's

2016 pickups

Figured this would be a good place to check

what are used foams going for nowadays?

2010 pearls and electric blue pros. Both like a 8 or 9/10

^ fire!

Sup foam FAM. How we all doing?

I'm passing on the Carolina's. The all star foams have me intrigued tho.

Figured this would be a good place to check

what are used foams going for nowadays?

2010 pearls and electric blue pros. Both like a 8 or 9/10

It really depends, if you're really patient and continue hunting, you'll find good deals for under $200.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY looking good sir.

ive been grabbing older foams lately. its crazy, but i was so upset with how the foam line was going that i was down to only owning the 07 royals at one point :smh:

Most recent pick up. Copped for $200 on eBay. Kinda a half size too big but it will do for that price.

Most recent pick up. Copped for $200 on eBay. Kinda a half size too big but it will do for that price.

$200 isnt bad at all. i paid $350 shipped a month or so ago for a DS pack but the penny posites are worth like 10 cents so i essentially paid $349.90 for my shooting stars :lol:

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY looking good sir.

ive been grabbing older foams lately. its crazy, but i was so upset with how the foam line was going that i was down to only owning the 07 royals at one point :smh:

THANKS AND THANKS ALSO TO mrdozo mrdozo … AND I WAS THE EXACT SAME WAY.. I ACTUALLY SOLD OFF DAMN NEAR ALL OF MY FOAMS BC OF HOW THEY DID THEM.. NOW ITS JUST THESE, 07 ROYALS, STEALTHS, AND MY GALAXIES

ofreshone ofreshone Thats a great price and an excellent colorway. I love white foams. I picked up those same ones DS with og box for $350 last year.

bigj505 bigj505 how many foams you got bruh ? After selling and now picking up, Im curious :nerd:

ofreshone ofreshone Thats a great price and an excellent colorway. I love white foams. I picked up those same ones DS with og box for $350 last year.

bigj505 bigj505 how many foams you got bruh ? After selling and now picking up, Im curious :nerd:

I'm not sure but I can check. Maybe I'll take a group shot sir.

Sounds good.

Ive been thinking of doing that myself. Who's coppin the all star foams today?

Sounds good.

Ive been thinking of doing that myself. Who's coppin the all star foams today?

ill take the time to pull the collection together if you do :D
1 group pic... be there or be square!

im trying to get the all stars but i always believe its not going to happen.

The 3m laces on these POP. Quality on these is on point.

Compairing these to the 3m laces from the silver camos

bigj505 bigj505 I'm game, but im going to need like 2weeks lolol

mrdozo mrdozo dope!
my pair shipped from nike yesterday so i should have them weds or so. I'm pretty sure my collection isn't up to snuff especially since its not what it used to be but it'll be fun to share collections for sure :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom