THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

there is a reason why he took them off and held them in the air...... you know for damn sure these are coming out.

65726334760c713277c483bb9dd1d8142654f710.pjpg

Definately didnt notice the K on em during the dunk contest

Originally Posted by s dubl

legit, pretty good condition. More than likely wearable, only problem you might occur is sole separation, but can be easily glued back on.

thanks. can a get a bigg favor which would be a PC? i just dont know much about foams and dont want to over pay.

good ishhh melon head and everybody else whos contributed as of late, those brown pro samples are dope, and i use to LOOOOVE my ultraposites, but the damnshiney parts on the side get scratched up easy as hell, they looked beat after about a month of wear in high school,
smh.gif

and ya s dubl, the cactus were slept on very hard, i saw a pair at a mom n pop shop out here in DC suprisingly yesterday while i was doin some clothes shoppin,seen a few nice gems in there, saw a pair of pearl lebron IV's i might pick up, while i was in talkin to the owner bout a pair of vince carters he had(tried to talk em down to dirt cheap haha) some dude walked in n scooped the cactus junts, he was sellin em for retail even after this long, i was like wow..he even had a pair of dr doom pro's in 8.5 i would have scooped for the low (soles were yellowing due to display) but he was askin 200
indifferent.gif
and every 5minutes somebody was walkin in askin for the purple foams, n he said i can get them for 275 right now haha, hustlin.

question team posite: any store around yall ways still got the BLACK FOAMDOME boots? hit me up..

^wordsss??

maybe somebody from the DMV forum will cop a pair for me, ill have to ask, them junts sold like hot cakes up here in north VA and DC and MD. cant find emNOWHERE. just the blues

those kryptonite lites are crazy, i don't know if i could rock them but i'd buy them just to have in the posite collection!

broke out the royals over the weekend

Only 31 pages with all the posite craze, I would have thought this thread would be a 100 by now.

Only 31 pages with all the posite craze, I would have thought this thread would be a 100 by now.

thanks shaun, thats a very fine pair of pro's u got there!

i pulled that same pair out the other day and i realized the sole started to wear down so much that carbon fiber plate is poking through. gonna have to trackdown another pair soon

Back
Top Bottom