THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^^^ nice i remember them dropping on eastbay back in 99 i think... white/pearl and black.
back then all i had was the eastbay magazine and they only had a size 15 up for order
frown.gif

Thanks man. Yea, the pair I have is actually listed as the sample for the Black/Metallic Silver/Blacks which released not too long ago...however, I agree withyou that they look much more like the pearl whites from the original release in 99'.

Unfortunately, this sample pair has yellowing around the edges (most likely the reason they never reached production).

Hey guys, need help ID'ing this model and if it's legit or not. thanks! these are my phone pics btw.
*sorry for huge pics*

2ege7gl.jpg

2j2coyu.jpg

NEVER say NEVER jay. i said the same thing and i eventually got them in my size.

nice foams people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I posted my posite collection..am i team posite certified?
glasses.gif

Waiting for these to come in the mail... been wanting all black ones for a good minute but never wanted to pay retail or more.

31776dk.jpg

Somebody hook it up with black/gum pros, the only c/w i need!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by respekt333

Hey guys, need help ID'ing this model and if it's legit or not. thanks! these are my phone pics btw.

*sorry for huge pics*

Legit. Air Pureposite.

Nice collection, Nyc.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

NEVER say NEVER jay. i said the same thing and i eventually got them in my size.

nice foams people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

yooo u down with team posite dude... all u gotta do it put it in ur sig. honestly, anyone can put it in ur sig as it was told to me... we all know who the realposite heads r
happy.gif
and yea, nycposite, u def a posite head too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice foams people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

yooo u down with team posite dude... all u gotta do it put it in ur sig. honestly, anyone can put it in ur sig as it was told to me... we all know who the real posite heads r
happy.gif
and yea, nycposite, u def a posite head too
pimp.gif

yea yall down.. welcome 2 da Team..

nice to see this back!!!! lol havent had any new foam pick ups yet! but nice stuff everyone else!

^ We can piggy back off of Team AM Fam & Team Penny and make it official, own wiki page and all.

I know that PositeFiend, Sherlock, s dub, Mayhem, FRESH, jah oh en, and myself amongst others should be considered 'founding members.'

Who wants to get this started?

grin.gif

of course there's a real posite team!
glasses.gif

i'm down with making it official like Hustlinflip said.....

....or we can keep it as it's been...sort of like a "open to all who step, throw the sig up to rep"......eventually at the end of the daywe'll all know who the true posite heads are! whether they have one pair of flightposites or a whole heap of FOAMMZZZZZZ
tongue.gif

whatever you guy's decide, i'm cool with it
glasses.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:
eventually at the end of the day we'll all know who the true posite heads are! whether they have one pair of flightposites or a whole heap of FOAMMZZZZZZ
tongue.gif

doesnt work like that.

you can't just say your a baseball card collector if you only have 1 card, or shoe collector if you only have 4 pairs....

I have A LoT of posite kicks.... more than a couple of you cats that rep some sort of posite team, and I still don't CONSIDER myself a positehead...
eyes.gif

theres only a handfull of ppl in this thread that can be called a posite head. No need for me to mention any names. their pics areself explanatory.

grin.gif

^ I see where you're gettin' at homie... but the love & admiration for the -posite technology may outweigh the circumstances of obtaining shoesutilizing it.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Mayhemgatz wrote:
eventually at the end of the day we'll all know who the true posite heads are! whether they have one pair of flightposites or a whole heap of FOAMMZZZZZZ
tongue.gif

doesnt work like that.

you can't just say your a baseball card collector if you only have 1 card, or shoe collector if you only have 4 pairs....

I have A LoT of posite kicks.... more than a couple of you cats that rep some sort of posite team, and I still don't CONSIDER myself a posite head...
eyes.gif

I feel where you're coming from (
eek.gif
...PAUSE...
eek.gif
).

Me, I'm not going to shun the next man/teenager for taking ownership of or idolizing something I may have a stronger passion for than most. It's notthat serious when you put it into perspective.

To quote one of the most profound philosophers of our time...

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ I see where you're gettin' at homie... but the love & admiration for the -posite technology may outweigh the circumstances of obtaining shoes utilizing it.
Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Me, I'm not going to shun the next man/teenager for taking ownership of or idolizing something I may have a stronger passion for than most. It's not that serious when you put it into perspective.
pimp.gif

gonna pull the trigger on a pair of posites that's been sitting somewhere for sale for a long time.....thought they would have been long gone butnope......now they are coming home! pics soon!

Mayhemgatz wrote:
tongue.gif
doesnt work like that.
I have A LoT of posite kicks.... more than a couple of you cats that rep some sort of posite team, and I still don't CONSIDER myself a posite head...
eyes.gif

theres only a handfull of ppl in this thread that can be called a posite head. No need for me to mention any names. their pics are self explanatory.

eh. i disagree. a person with one pair of FP1's can be just as passionate, if not more passionate about this stuff than someone with everycolor of every foam based shoe to hit the market. sure this person's pics may not be a thrill to look at, but you can't discredit someone'sinterest or passion based on a shoe count.

^^what are these "sitting somewhere for sale for a long time" posites you speak of?
nerd.gif

i dont agree with the "well i have 40 + pairs of a shoe, and you have 1, so ima foam head and you arent..." you dunno that persons circumstance......what if they could only afford one pair? what if they cant find what they like?

^^^ take the statement as if money wasn't an option homie. But that's a good way to end someones discussion. So...
Originally Posted by jae oh en

Mayhemgatz wrote:
tongue.gif
doesnt work like that.
eyes.gif

theres only a handfull of ppl in this thread that can be called a posite head. No need for me to mention any names. their pics are self explanatory.
eh. i disagree. a person with one pair of FP1's can be just as passionate, if not more passionate about this stuff than someone with every color of every foam based shoe to hit the market. sure this person's pics may not be a thrill to look at, but you can't discredit someone's interest or passion based on a shoe count.

My intention wasn't to discredit or take anything away from anyone. I'm just saying. My statement can be taken different ways. Can we get some morepics of cactus Foamposites?

Back
Top Bottom