THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Posite Fam! Just picked up a pair of elusive black/gums, FINALLY!!! & at a decent price too
pimp.gif

The released colorway set is complete.
pimp.gif

Pics whenever I get them in next week!

Off to NY for the weekend...

grin.gif

PS: Red pros are very underrated, I love my pair!

thats wasup. i stop looking for the blk and gum after my bro inlaw left mine in the cab
mad.gif
( went shopping for myself last yr pick up black n gum and og pearls from FC andhe left the bag in the back of the cab
frown.gif
) n I Knicks heads on 34th getstuck when they see those
pimp.gif

^^^horrible
sick.gif

J.kidds, red pro's....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hustlin - like Fresh said.....goodluck out here, hope u brought some posites or goadomes for the storm.

new pickup, finally got 'em after missing out....need to track down the red ones now and the royal GR...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

mayhem wats good you started them 1/2 cents yet
nah don't have 'em yet.... but someone else is already in the works of making the swap happen. i'm waiting to snag them on a gooddiscount first.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Posite Fam! Just picked up a pair of elusive black/gums, FINALLY!!! & at a decent price too
pimp.gif

The released colorway set is complete.
pimp.gif

Pics whenever I get them in next week!

Off to NY for the weekend...

grin.gif

PS: Red pros are very underrated, I love my pair!

thats wasup. i stop looking for the blk and gum after my bro inlaw left mine in the cab
mad.gif
( went shopping for myself last yr pick up black n gum and og pearls from FC and he left the bag in the back of the cab
frown.gif
)
n I Knicks heads on 34th get stuck when they see those
pimp.gif

Oooh damn...
smh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

If that happened to me my sister would be a widow right now...

Congrats on the pick ups everyone. I actually completed my foam pro set with the red pair, so I know how it feels HF, lol.

Mayhem, what size do you wear in the lites? If I see anything I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

hustlinflip, man good luck out here on NYC, we gonna have a nasty snow storm...

This is why those eggplant foam boots are starting to look mighty good to me right now...
laugh.gif

^^size 12 (i'll do 11.5-12.5 if the price is cheap enough tho
laugh.gif
)

i was thinking about those foamdomes this morning watching NY1 and the weather forecast. i slept hard on 'em when i could have copped for $120.....gonnasee if i can get a pair on some emergency $#!t or i'll have no choice but to reuse my 4 year old goadomes
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I was watching NY1 this morning also.
smh.gif
@ the forecast. Foamboots on thelow low are looking like an investment... lol

& check your inbox.

Just made it to NY guys, traffic is no joke... Actually planned to escape the snow hitting Maryland by going up here, but then it's coming up here anywayand I gotta drive through the mess on the way back down...
smh.gif

I was gonna bring my silver pros, but I just kept my cg iv's with me instead.

I do have my Goadomes though, left the foamdones at home... Forgot I had them as I was packing,
smh.gif

That's unfortunate about the taxi cab incident. Black/gums have eluded me for so long... to have them snatched away like that is completely unacceptable.

Congrats on completing the set with the red pros Sherlock! (if it means anything, i don't count the og pearl foams and the hoh pearl foams as different)
tongue.gif

Never did like the shade of "pearl" Nike gave that HOH release...

grin.gif

^ I would counter by posting pics of the REAL pearls...
tongue.gif

Too bad I'm not home to do it.

grin.gif

As Big A Fan Of The OG's As I Am, For Some Reason They Are Just Too "White" For Me After These Retro's Made The Scene
pimp.gif

Throws On The Flame Suit
grin.gif

always wanted to 02 pearls , red and black foams and i would be good on the foams

when i start to work again ima pick up some silver , and the black colorways of the 1/2 cents

Iam with yall I was never a fan of the shade of pearl on the HOH release, I'm still hunting for the first retros. Missed alot of them at good prices...

my new gym shoes... ogs. comparing these to the zk4s.... oh god..... i felt like i was playing with ankle weights... lol. got used to light weight shoes.

4211239644_8f9a968d24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom