THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

^^ what sz were your royals?

and to reply to your earlier post, i think u might be talking about someone else.
i did snag a hoh royal on ebay a few months ago but i traded it for some other shoes. snagged a 2nd pair of hoh royals off of iss right after that.
both were size 9.5

just posted this in the celebrity sneaker joint, but figured it should go here too
this nikka wale blows my life. lls
de326fa49f5d188645436898cb23dbf67d77d011.jpg

1bc3632147575ec782d6472138fd902bf24aef25.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

^^ what sz were your royals?

and to reply to your earlier post, i think u might be talking about someone else.
i did snag a hoh royal on ebay a few months ago but i traded it for some other shoes. snagged a 2nd pair of hoh royals off of iss right after that.
both were size 9.5

yeah i have a terrible memory, oh well, im still on the hunt a pair 10.5-11, i'd even settle for a 10, but i cant find them anywhere

wale's foams
smokin.gif

Why do bamas lace their foams like that?!? Anyways I'm glad Nike went with nubuck eyestays, unlike the leather samples...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why do bamas lace their foams like that?!? Anyways I'm glad Nike went with nubuck eyestays, unlike the leather samples...

$#+* u mean son, thats the only way to do it

those ice bottoms look like theyre going to fall off real easily. i dont know about those.

First pair of foamposite's. I know these sat but these are probably my favorite, I've wanted them for a long time and none of the retros have released in Australia. Yeah they'd be better if they were more white, less champagne but I don't have a time machine
laugh.gif
 Probably the most comfortable shoe I've worn so now need more foams in my life
pimp.gif
 Considering trying to trade my DS CG XI's for some Royals

24g8z29.jpg

1zxnqko.jpg

i've seen those mocha pros in a few collections, Mel0n being one of them. They released once upon a time as well 
nerd.gif

today...
5474355119_8a052bedb5_z.jpg

I figured I'd ask in here to get the best answer. How much are army foams and royal pros going for
nerd.gif
both vnds size 9.5 and 9.

Nice Mayhem
pimp.gif
I haven't found the cojones to unDS mine yet might wait till it gets warmer...now i got the itch to tho
mad.gif
laugh.gif

BabyJ - I've seen both army's and royal pro's go for around 300+ but lately on ebay i've been seeing some royals end at around 270 u might luck out

^Thanks. I'm actually selling them though so I'd actually prefer a higher price
laugh.gif
I'll post my collection in a little bit when I get around a computer.

well i seen a pair sittin in flightclub CLICK HERE since forever for 500 doubt u'll get that, but it's worth a try 
roll.gif
shoe game is in a recession...with exception to a few

Well a size 10 pair of royal pros just went for $300+ on ebay. Some Most of these pics are old and some are new. Excuse the crappy quality, they were all taken with my phone.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

nice stuff, babyj.

( man, i need those 2002 pearls in my life...
frown.gif
)
those arent 02 pearls tho. 97 og pearls.

sad to see u firesaling ur collection babyj. wish i had money to buy some of your shoes 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Mayhem- Are those the Euro Silver joints?
yessir
happy.gif

G - what you waiting for? the soles to dry up and fall off?
tongue.gif

BabyJ - incredible collection bro, sucks to see u part with it but i know there's gonna be a few people happy as hell in a few weeks...including ur bank account
smokin.gif

for today...
5035006264_9d51fd23aa_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom