THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Redrum

I got a question, how much would a pair of vnds Varsity Red Foam Pro's be worth nowadays? 

with og box, usually 250-280 maybe 300 depending on size

with out 200-220

Originally Posted by nimhet

mnman wrote:

No offense to any of you that collect posites but I just feel they are ugly. Get what you like though guys.
I don't see how this post added any value to this thread....just don't get why people post things like this.  BTW, I just got my Electric Greens last night...love them!! 

he's just stating his opinion, which is all good. actually, i'm used to hearing that. been hearing since '97. not everyone has to like. i can appreciate someone w/ they own opinion, rather than jumping on the wagon just cause use, the true posite heads say they're great. besides, maybe he doesn't care about his shoes being all creased up.
laugh.gif

Just scored some gold flights! Finally, got them VNDS for $85 shipped. Funny thing is I was watching an item on ebay same size and everything and they went for like 190!

Thanks to Jordancrazy16

Heads Up Fam! Just got word that people/shops are stealing our pics and falsely advertising shoes they don't have. People still do this?!? Anyways try your best to tag your pics...

Damn this Posite hype lol...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Originally Posted by Redrum

I got a question, how much would a pair of vnds Varsity Red Foam Pro's be worth nowadays? 

with og box, usually 250-280 maybe 300 depending on size

with out 200-220
good looks, I got a 9.5 with og box.

^^ niice, one of my favs, still looking for the GR pair, i just have the promo... im just anal about my boxes so i never seem to find the right pair.

whatsup Foam fam. My latest pickups from Feb and March. Good looking out on the assist buddy, youre the truth.

f61263c6716fe1e70c11a7d7ff03044e9037e708_r.jpg

Disregard the Nikon. I lost my sony, so I upgraded a little bit.

dj- nah that dude didnt even respond but someone else came thru big time. idk i just seem to be catching these crazy deals
devil.gif
devil.gif
Pics will be up by the end of the friday
devil.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

From the wdywt thread

Hmm that green court reminds me of that postcard of the OG Royal Foams from 1997 release. Different angle of course...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by nimhet

mnman wrote:

No offense to any of you that collect posites but I just feel they are ugly. Get what you like though guys.
I don't see how this post added any value to this thread....just don't get why people post things like this.  BTW, I just got my Electric Greens last night...love them!! 
he's just stating his opinion, which is all good. actually, i'm used to hearing that. been hearing since '97. not everyone has to like. i can appreciate someone w/ they own opinion, rather than jumping on the wagon just cause use, the true posite heads say they're great. besides, maybe he doesn't care about his shoes being all creased up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. it's actually refreshing to see someone say foams are ugly. haven't heard that in a while. 
i'm living with a bad toe nail injury and foams are the most comfortable shoes to rock with a busted nail
laugh.gif
. old pearls for the rain today. 

dbd253e43a694d942f111c806205b8e6592c79f.jpg

Originally Posted by NycPosite

dj- nah that dude didnt even respond but someone else came thru big time. idk i just seem to be catching these crazy deals
devil.gif
devil.gif
Pics will be up by the end of the friday
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom