The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

OH YEAH....ICEY.....

MAY 24TH......SPORT SEASONS......

DONT BE LATE......

GOTTA LOVE CHICKS IN KICKS.....

Ok heres the low down on the wht/red xx3 thats dropping on the 31st.The xx3 will only go to strategic accounts in
the malll like finishline,footlocker,footaction.Sport Seasons will be releasing a quickstrike AFJ5 Low called "is it the shoes"
this shoe comes in two colorways.We have received shirts and shorts for the olympic 6 thats releasing.They will probably be gone
before the launch of the shoes.Countdown 6/17 release this next saturday 5/24.And thats the bottom line......

^^^pairs of what.....if you are talking about 6/17 packs my store only got 9.5,10,11,11.5,12.(5 PAIR....)Thats how limited they are.I just found aout today wewere only allowed 24 in each color of the armed forces pack and Lions Head got 0.RG and HH will have the most packs.Wish I had you Joe.
By the way I dont know if you know I stepped down at HH and accepted a position at the White Bridge store.I love it!
and I found a pair of true blue retro 3's in a baby size 8c in decent condition at the goodwill yesterday.Good stuff....

nike-air-force-1-low-07-4-new-colors.jpg

No lie. I want doubles of all those minus the blue b/c I already got two of those from the previous release.

I don't want no hassles. I want to walk in, my size already be bagged up
laugh.gif
. Swipe the card. Bounce.

Vic, is that you homie?

yeah do you have a release date.is that something new or coming soon.I will look at my scans and check them out.Thats not patent is it?
I wish all AF were as simple as those.I will check for you.

Those Carmines are tempting, but still lot enough to convince me that packs are worth the money.
If I can find a buyer for the XVII by this weekend, then I may bite.
Thanks for info Vic.

now that i posted my collection I can post in here again. Vic I need that bad! I will be out of town this weekend, but will be sending the money with Joe.Please lookout for us both.

Originally Posted by victorjames

yeah do you have a release date.is that something new or coming soon.I will look at my scans and check them out.Thats not patent is it?
I wish all AF were as simple as those.I will check for you.

Nah just plain jane white leather. 6.14. Two days before my bday
pimp.gif

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kev!

Memorial weekend sale at nike factory

Friday- %30 off all basketball footwear (except jordan)
Saturday- %30 off all wall shoes (except jordan)
Sunday- %30 off all running and training shoes and apparel too

and starting June 2 - June somethin I kinda forgot

%10 off any purchase
%20 off $100
%30 off $150

Thanks Tom. ALso, is that sale valid at the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge location? I'll be out that way tomm. Thanks for the info.

Im down for a Satco Saturday any Saturday! Found some gems at the Pigeon Forge outlet on the way out here. 2 pair of B-Grade Powerwall AM 97's for $40,Slingshot Hybrid irons from $200-40. Redic....

Now that your home get your damn post back to page one with that update, Stunna!
I ment, I;m glade you and K made it back safley.

Aye Tom i finally got them am trails after my long wait....so comfortable. Do they have diff colors in those???
eek.gif

I missed out on the CDP, smh! Had to thought, found the 3rd pair of these for cheaper then the pack .
All 3 DS with stickers in the insole! Sets is almost complete..
embarassed.gif
one red swoosh to go!

Back
Top Bottom