The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by WildWayne23

^did you just move here? Welcome btw! Damnnnn we are growing...

Naw man I've lived here my whole life, I'm 24. I've been on Niketalk since 2000 just never posted and didnt join forever. Where do you guys play golf at??? I play at Gaylord Springs (i work at Opryland Hotel), Country Hills and Twelve Stones Crossing.

I work play at Country Hills almost every week for my company golf league! I actually play at Twelve Stones tomorrow morning at 9:00ish. You might have to get us on at the Gaylord Course...I've never played it but heard its nice. Maybe you can meet us for SATCO Saturday, and a round? Hit me up when you get a chance.

I dont know what SATCO is. and what time are ya'll playing?

My TN Shoe Heads......Where my dude Emaka..DUNN DUNN..Tom u got to ride with up to Memphis next time for the Packs but i got Shot Gun..U already know what icopped? the Fire Red Spikze and the Packs for the LOW..I had to leave before i seen anything else..
pimp.gif

Yea Ku im here fam...and yea im whipping it to Memphis...i can't miss out...and welcome Pruck and WildWayne23

^did you just move here? Welcome btw! Damnnnn we are growing...

Naw man I've lived here my whole life, I'm 24. I've been on Niketalk since 2000 just never posted and didnt join forever. Where do you guys play golf at??? I play at Gaylord Springs (i work at Opryland Hotel), Country Hills and Twelve Stones Crossing.

I work play at Country Hills almost every week for my company golf league! I actually play at Twelve Stones tomorrow morning at 9:00ish. You might have to get us on at the Gaylord Course...I've never played it but heard its nice. Maybe you can meet us for SATCO Saturday, and a round? Hit me up when you get a chance.

I dont know what SATCO is. and what time are ya'll playing?

so Wayne, you gettin us on out there this weekend or what man? J/k we could play at country hills on Saturday. Let me know. Is anyone else up for SATCOSaturday? I gotta know soon.

^btw #7 (redic dog-leg left) kicked my *+% yesterday. I tried to cut the corner off of the water and lost a Pro-V. I hit 3-iron to the fairway and still doublebogey'ed it. Course was tough imo.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Come on man what's up with all this golf talk? Ya'll need to come hoop for real.

anytime son. I'm still learning golf, but i got b-ball down

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Come on man what's up with all this golf talk? Ya'll need to come hoop for real.

anytime son. I'm still learning golf, but i got b-ball down
Sunday we are going to go to TSU probably outdoor courts. Later that night we will be at Hartman park like 5 min away from TSU. Anybody that wants tocome go ahead we're usually out there every sunday

I'm down for some hoop anytime. Golf is new to me and I love it but Ball is my American past time.

I'm still at work. Its Hot as hell and I need to mow the yard. I just hate thinking about it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

what time on saturday kev?

After 3 please, dont let B decide again so he can make me rush and show up 2 hours late, smoked. smh

one more post for the triple crown like Kev^ up there, I see you!

Cant reply to everything in one post.
happy.gif

^Whenever you update your home page(NT), read this !+$* and call me.
Stop putting all my calls off.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom