The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

I had Heather Byrd from the Rage/Nashville Scene going to cover this event.So is it postponed or what.I am scheduled to work that night but
was going to get that shift covered if the event is a go.I will holla at Tee and get somedetails of whats going on.

So much for a pleasant "Welcome back to school!" event. Someone should def. set up an e-mail list for mass e-mails to let those interested knowwhat's up.

Is anyone actually going to cop the 5/18 pack? IMO, the 18s are gross and you can already cop FR5s for WAY less that $310. I don't even think anyone wouldconsider buying the 18s for 100 bucks. People are still trying to get rid of their 19s which I think aren't all that bad. I don't have a lot ofJ's, but the quality on the packs I know has been low compared to even the recent retros. I'm holding out for the 11/12 pack. I'll be in lineand/or pre-ordering it. I heard that the 11s are gonna be the Space Jam c/w and the 12s are going to be the OG White/Red c/w (Back when I was a kid, that wasmy first pair of Js. I loved those things more than anything.) Can anyone confirm?

That blows. Does anyone know if the Og White/Reds will ever be retroed? If not, if anyone has a sz. 10.5-11 for sale, please let me know ASAP!

Originally Posted by ireminisce

depending where in nashville . . i can get to nashville from murfreesboro in like 30.

lies
indifferent.gif
. Its like an hour damn near.

i'm hours away from alabama doggie . . you on the other hand can get pizza delivered from kentucky
smh.gif

got these in today

anyway, this is my last night in Nashville. Good luck to everyone with everything. It's not like I'm really going anywhere cause I will post in hereall the time still soooo...bout to sleep now. Got a 17hr drive ahead of me. SMH

yeah its very very nice. nyc/la like spots within driving distance, no humidity, lots of cool places to shop and eat, etc. its a better situation. Ask Bernardabout the grail status situation out here...

^eh not dead...peeps are just busy lately.

anyway, i copped a new whip yesterday FINALLY. I pulled a Privitt and copped a Volvo on dad's discount. pics to come.

Back
Top Bottom