The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

23rd it is..im headed to memphis for the packs that day but i will be back here for my first shoe summit
With My TN team!!! i cant wait to see all the heat from the VILLE!!! Phat Kaps is the perfect Spot TEE is my dude..

to doctor and work...

2vxrfhw.jpg

14kelci.jpg

delas . .
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at the true religions though, you know how i feel about them.

your seven jeans > true religion jeans

Originally Posted by ireminisce

delas . .
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at the true religions though, you know how i feel about them.

your seven jeans > true religion jeans

smh @ you knowing my wardrobe
alien.gif
...but these are Banana Republic. Iwoulda wore the 7's but they would have bleed all over my shoes.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

doggie, you know how many denim convos we've had?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I had to put you on blast, but they other pair was done with the bleeding. Im not putting stains on those...save that for the blazers

first website i visited on new Mac, first page i viewed, first post I made. No Tax Weekend FTW!!!

Gotta catch a plane early...

I know I dont get on here much but I cant make it to the summit, Im going to be on vacation on the 23rd. I wanted the opportunity to meet my fellow TN NTers.

alright, been in North Carolina tooo long.
had to get some memphis in my new crib.

When you walk in front door:
2whdw5c.jpg

Walk through garage door
1zvpxdz.jpg

glasses.gif

People in here sure are quiet recently. Who's pumped for the August 08 SB releases? What do you guys think is going to be the most hyped and overpricedafter 2 months. It's bound to happen. Tiffs started out at what, $120? Now worth 300+. Anyone?

^^^ at first I wasn't too crazy about the De La Highs (or lows for that matter) but those look so clean against TN ground. Haha.

victorjames: Voting as we speak. Your daughters are gorgeous, dude.

^ good luck b!

ive been working this damn 830-5pm job the past 2-3 weeks AND going to summer school. its killin me
tired.gif

^holla at me Jballa!
Oh yea, I'm so pissed! Some idiot hit my car lastnight. So until I get this rental imma be on here a lot. 1,000 post I go. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom