The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

I've played in my 09s 4 times and they're falling apart. The leather has cracked in 3 places along the medial toe side and a piece of the rubber (bigchunk) has fallen off of the heel thing. I'm pissed.....190.00.......the word for the day is RETURN......or maybe VOUCHER......

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Fellas whats up? No love on the Yeezys for me i went on a dummy mission lol walters line was long they had like 40 people in line at 5:30 when i touch down so i walked in and see what was up and young jeezy was in there buying like 20 pair of shoes including 2 pair of yeezys when he came out he snatched one of the cats up in line and gave cat a pair a 9.5 it was crazy the video is on the shoe game .com and u should see my white cadillac in the backround lol paid for parking for nothing lol and supreme he said he pre sold all of his already so he didnt have none iu was hot so i slid over to gladys night and ron williams chicken and waffles pissed off and just grabbed those hurache forces and some seersucker am1's to hols me dwn i even offered cat 400 to get a pair he didnt bite but oh well i doubt if i go for the black ones but who knows thats my story yall guys be easy.

That's terrible bro, but at least you got a story ya know? I got lucky that I won this event here in Denver and got my piar for FREE. Glad too cause Iwould have paid that 500+ quickly.

Pic as promised from the event.
2rvzj9h.jpg

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I've played in my 09s 4 times and they're falling apart. The leather has cracked in 3 places along the medial toe side and a piece of the rubber (big chunk) has fallen off of the heel thing. I'm pissed.....190.00.......the word for the day is RETURN......or maybe VOUCHER......

COOK # 45
get fit.
I could look at those things and tell that the quality was trash, but no way I'd think that JB of all brands would put out a product asinferrior as that. Wow.

Congrats sekim on the contest victory and thefree pair of Yeezys. They come with auto-tune?

I have a few things to say...

1. Lolz at JB seriously making a shoe that falls apart. I guess they've realized that no one actually buys their $190 shoes for basketball. I wonder howUNC ball players are gonna look when their shoes fall apart on the court seeing as they just got their PE 2k9s.

2. Jaguarkicks: Sorry, man. You should've gone the ski-mask way. Resell's too good not to. Hahaha.

3. Supermanblue79: I literally LOL'd at the auto-tune question. Very well executed.

4. Finally,

this is my interpretation of the picture...

Dude looks like he wants to kill you. Hahahahaha.

For real, though, congrats on getting your pair man. Now flip them before there's another release. The resell won't be nearly as nice on the nextreleases.

Haha. I forgot I even did that. I was bored and tired as all hell in Macroeconomics...check the time:

Hahahaha. Oh, how I love classes before 11am.

wattup tennessee? . . school's almost out for me! less than a month away . . never wanted / needed a break this bad before.

me & tom (addicted to exclusives) is going to be downtown in nashville today hittin' up some spots . . holla at us.

pimp.gif

edit1: anyone on psn? add me: bforbernard

oh yeah . . the salty dude is the first thing i noticed . .
laugh.gif

28uh8gi.jpg

2hnnibl.jpg

x4odv6.jpg

2mw9j5k.jpg

I disagree, them fusion suck. But imo, all fusions suck.....those ones are as good as copped tho vic. I'll be home 4 easter, so nike factory bound
Fa

^i agree with Marcus. NikeSportswear/brand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joran Brand

^^^exactly. I've bougjht more air maxes and pennys this year than js. Hope all yall in da boro is cool after those stroms. Got crazy out der

I need some Blk 09s.....maybe they'll be better than the Wht ones that cracked like a sidewalk. I wish these weren't so expensive...they'reincredible for hoops but 190 sux !

COOK # 45
get fit.

murfreesboro been wylin' out lately . .
smh.gif

thankfully, my family & i are safe.

unfortunately, i can't say the say the same for everyone else; i know around five people that don't got a crib no more.

Back
Top Bottom