The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Yeah man. It was nuts. I work at Cozymel's in Cool Springs just on the other side of 65 from the mall and the sky started turning that greyish purple colorand it had me sweatin' for a minute. I've been through over 10 hurricanes just fine but a tornado is some concentrated serious business.

Went the the new Clearence Store in labannon Today..They had some decent Things and Great Deals

Head out to Chicago tomorrow for a shopping and cubs games. hope to take a lot of pics and keep up with my blog because Blackberry posting is now active!!!!anybody need anything from LDRS, St. Alfred, etc?

Originally Posted by victorjames

Tent sale at the Cool Springs location this weekend at Sport Seasons.

Dont forget the release of the Dubs....
JB is nothing but a tease these days.

Vic,
Any of the Sesame Street Toddler's New Balance going on sale this weekend?

not that I know of yet,the nike store in opry mills had some of those valentine retro 1s you were asking me about a while back for 29 though.
I will keep you posted on the SStreet.

I'll be out in lebanon 2day 2 chk out da nike store and of course da polo fac. Hittin a cruise dis weekend yall. Will take plenty pics

Originally Posted by moundraised23

I'll be out in lebanon 2day 2 chk out da nike store and of course da polo fac. Hittin a cruise dis weekend yall. Will take plenty pics

How was the Nike store in Lebanon, find anything good?

wattup tn fam?

i spent time at nashville this weekend . . rites of spring & barfly . . saw ti, the neptunes, & wale perform.

pimp.gif

anyone else hit that up?

Fellas whats up im checking in. IF anybody needs some kicks from ol FTL if they do the 50 this weekend get at me

Those are the ones. Still have any lying around? I got a maintenance guy that works in my dorms that asked me about mine and where he could get them.

I was i Opry Mills yesterday and they didnt have much of anything.....I ordered the Hare 1's from Finish Line there but the only thing that caught my eyewas a pair of the Chicago 23's for 184.99 at FL

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Those are the ones. Still have any lying around? I got a maintenance guy that works in my dorms that asked me about mine and where he could get them.

Nah you know we dont let things stick around that long.Easy bay should have some.

Hey guys, just a heads up in case your interested, there is a Tattoo Convention at the Nashville Airport Marriott Fri-Sun. Great place to get some work donefor a good price. Im headed there Sat to hopefully get some work done.

O yea, Jay Mewes, As in Jay and Silent Bob will be there all three days. Cant wait to meet him...

Aight....+$#....just got home and for our 3 year wedding anniversary my wife got me a Nikon D40.....its on......cant wait to start shooting.....

Originally Posted by victorjames

Aight....+$#....just got home and for our 3 year wedding anniversary my wife got me a Nikon D40.....its on......cant wait to start shooting.....

wow has it been three years already? You, Joe, and I all got married in 2006. My 3rd is in July...crazy how time flies.

going to my father-in-law's bday party...

Tribe popped up on the mac and got inspired to wear this shirt

Q-Tip x jeans x random nikes that compliment the outfit

&

my wife in NSW Blzers x stussy (she wouldnt let me post preggo pics)

qog38h.jpg

2pzma8h.jpg

rvddtc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom