The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Kev, I have been mad delayed on your package and Im sorry. Not following through smh! Im going to get you tight, we just got some new things! Whut up B, needto get some blowing.

Hey Vic, Tell your manager Brian thanks for hooking me up on the Atlantics, he sent them to knoxville for me. Now Just let me know when the Volts go onsale.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Kev, I have been mad delayed on your package and Im sorry. Not following through smh! Im going to get you tight, we just got some new things! Whut up B, need to get some blowing.

nerd.gif

^ that highlighted part deserves an aiyoooooo!

. . but i know what you mean,
pimp.gif

school starts soon, maybe we can link up before then.

you get the fitted kev?

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Hey Vic, Tell your manager Brian thanks for hooking me up on the Atlantics, he sent them to knoxville for me. Now Just let me know when the Volts go on sale.
laugh.gif
Thats whats up.....You talking about the Griffs.I thought we got rid of them.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

^ that highlighted part deserves an aiyoooooo!

. . but i know what you mean,
pimp.gif

school starts soon, maybe we can link up before then.

you get the fitted kev?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

we need to get at least 1 SATCO saturday goin b4 the summer's up
where u @ joe?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by victorjames

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Hey Vic, Tell your manager Brian thanks for hooking me up on the Atlantics, he sent them to knoxville for me. Now Just let me know when the Volts go on sale.
laugh.gif
Thats whats up.....You talking about the Griffs.I thought we got rid of them.

No the Penny II's I had talked to you about, it took me a while to get the money together but got the last 12 from you guys.
pimp.gif
Just let me know when the Volt Uptempos get marked down please.
wink.gif
Any word on a tent sale in knoxville?

We are working on a tent sale for Sept but were not sure how if they are staffed for it and its tough doing those during football season.But I will let youknow.

Im down for a Satco Saturday for sure, wheneverever! you already know thought. What up TN NT FAm!?

I'm gonna break out the Coleman accessories over there on WB rd. to get those SJ XIs ....lol.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom