The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Hey Vic--> Anyone you could possibly direct me to in talking about possibly having sports-season being represented at our sneaker summit in Nov? I thinkit'd be great to have someone from TN come out.

just an idea. let me know whenever you get a chance. thanks man.

What are the dates.....it all depends on timing for us....it would probably be a rep from the KXville stores.But I am very interested.

What are the dates.....it all depends on timing for us....it would probably be a rep from the KXville stores.But I am very interested.

Saturday Nov 21st 10am -4pm (set up will be earlier)

my blogs has all the up to date information. I also have a mission statement if you can direct me to the right manager(s) or owner(s) so they understand thisisn't kid's play.

We are expecting betweeen 2000~3000 people during the day.

www.ncsneakersummit.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/ncsneakersummit
www.myspace.com/ncsneakersummit

thanks for your interest! hope to see ya'll out there.

And even if SS cant be out there, I'd love to have some of the TN collectors reppin their state at the event. I had Va and SC peeps last year.

Hey Vic, Did Sportsseasons get the Trainer SC's in the White/Orange/Blue colorway in or the Medicine Ball Trainer III's?

We did indeed get the Trainer SCs but not the medicine ball 3s.

SIDEWALK SALE FOR 10 DAYS STARTING TODAY AT LIONS HEAD SPORT SEASONS

wussup TN NTers...im starting my freshman year at vanderbilt...just thought id check in
weather here compared to NYC is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

wussup TN NTers...im starting my freshman year at vanderbilt...just thought id check in
pimp.gif

Awwwwww @#+$ we got another diplomat in TN. What up fam you must be a genius if you go to vandy

Vitorjames--> any word on if SS wants to hop on board? Who do i need to email and such? I like to get formalities out of the way to show the professionalismand dedication involved for the event.

i'm excited, and thanks for the support!!

I don't think 1 person in that video had Air Jordans on........they are not cool ! On another note, Vic, what's up with markdowns on 2009s, VII packand the 1 pack ?

COOK # 45
get fit.
[email protected]

YOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo..........!!!! Blazed at work, wassup TN Fam! When is something going down? Yawn.....

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

pimp.gif
yo bossman who you is?

I'm a senior at Vandy. BK born & raised. idk if you've seen me around. i stay with some gold fp1s or the black foam nike boots.

new Daily I robbed an old lady for then threw some D's on that b itch.

I need someone in the Nashville area that can do Bags for my Impala and this Regal.

Back
Top Bottom