The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

SPORT SEASONS TENT SALE TODAY THRU SUNDAY AT WHITE BRIDGE ROAD LOCATION...BIG SALES

RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK CLEARANCE SHOES ARE 20% OFF...THAT COULD CHANGE ANY MINUTE..UP OR DOWN

LATEST MARKDOWN....PENNY 3 EGGPLANT....31.99

PLENTY OF DUNK HIGHS.....PLENTY OF FORCES....PLENTY OF JORDANS....LOTS OF RUNNING SHOES AND MORE,MORE,MORE.....

TENT CLOSES AT 5PM SUNDAY

COME HOLLA AT YOUR BOY.

I SEE YOU GOTTI!!!!

SPORT SEASONS TENT SALE TODAY THRU SUNDAY AT WHITE BRIDGE ROAD LOCATION...BIG SALES

RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK CLEARANCE SHOES ARE 20% OFF...THAT COULD CHANGE ANY MINUTE..UP OR DOWN

LATEST MARKDOWN....PENNY 3 EGGPLANT....31.99

PLENTY OF DUNK HIGHS.....PLENTY OF FORCES....PLENTY OF JORDANS....LOTS OF RUNNING SHOES AND MORE,MORE,MORE.....

TENT CLOSES AT 5PM SUNDAY

COME HOLLA AT YOUR BOY.

I SEE YOU GOTTI!!!!

Yo, I'll be in that area today so I'm gonna swing by. I was other there a month or so ago and scored a backup pr of gry/purp AM09's for $100 flat (tax-free weekend).

Originally Posted by rocman23

anybody in Memphis got any footlocker connects

nerd.gif

we here vic....jus busy as hell
i copped my infared 90's from SS in HH few weeks back for 69.99
gotta slow down on the shoes now, my 1st son/child will be here in jan
yall be easy

What up yall ?  I been MIA.  Just checkn in to say yo....hope everybody had a great Halloween.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Sport Seasons.

not sure on Altitudes yet but we do have QS Comfort 12s fixing to drop.

I will keep you guys posted.

We also have our Cool Grey 11 clothing(shirts,socks,beanies,etc.) in as well as the Flint 13 clothing.

Lots of Jordan shoes on sale right now.Biggest selection we have ever had.Let me know if you are looking for anything specific.

@Gotty one color already did.Think it was black and white....13 right?

@Rusherz no preorders but come by and see me and we will get you right and got plenty of cool greys.

Sport Seasons will have Altitude 13s.....got confirmation on those and a QS green jordan foam 1 high.Not a bad shoe but for $150 thats tough for a one.But Altitudes have been confirmed.

Originally Posted by victorjames

@Gotty one color already did.Think it was black and white....13 right?

@Rusherz no preorders but come by and see me and we will get you right and got plenty of cool greys.
I gotta get in here more often. When I finally went to cop, they had already been on sale & completely wiped out. smh @ me.

Everytime I go in sports seasons on White Bridge Road, the Vic guy always seems to have an attitude.

They aren't getting anymore of my money.

Yo Vic, what's it lookin like @ WBR for Wht/Red XIIIs ?  Screw all these gimick shoes.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom