The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

YO, all TN NTers check this out?

Night with Jordan Brand @ Wish ATL

I am one of 4 people asked to display.

Im leaving Thursday morning, doing the event, then riding home.
Just offering it up to any TN NTers that might want to go /ride down there with me and check out the event.

Hit your boy up if anything!

Aim~ Joerdan23TN

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

moundraised, did you use to go to melrose?

i was only asking because i saw them in the state tourney here at mtsu this past week.

nah, i went to Overton...melrose was right up da street doe...all my homies went there
and they won state
ORANGE MOUND STAND UP!!!!!!!

and Im finally back....unbanned and all.....smh at them mods.Looks like nothings changed around here....whats happening Tennessee

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Has anyone been to Sneak Peek in downtown Memphis?

YEA, IM A REGULAR THERE. THEY GET ALOT OF GOOD STUFF BUT MANY IN MEMPHIS DONT KNOW OR DONT WANNA TAKE THE TRIP DOWNTOWN.

Preciate it fam....got too many pick ups to post so Im like eff it......got my Dunkman 7s on the way I hope and some Polamalu Trainers.

Wassup TN NT'ers?
Is there a demand for high end sneakers in the Nashville/Franklin area? I was looking to open a Flight Club type shop, and I was wondering if people really want to spend the $$$ for high end

Jordan/AF1/Blazer/Dunks. I am serious about opening up in the next month. Hope to get some feedback!

whats up tennesee niketalkers, im in nashville for the wkend...any good spots to check out while im here? id like to find a spot w/ some dope runners.....any advice would be much appreciated

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom