The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Jerm,you work down the road dude.Stop by sometime,no @!!*.

Everyone else thanks for the prayers and kind words.I really appreciated it.

I should have some updates in a couple of days.

We are getting the Sonics pack of six rings and phat lows at Lions Head this weekend.Us and RG are the only stores with them.

More to come......

Glad that you are back up Vic.
I'm going to have to pic up the little one a pair of New Balance Abby Cadabby's and a pair of the Grovers
next week.

Yup and they turned out good too.I dont really care for the bert and ernie but the other two are nice.
Keep me posted on the size the little one wears and when baby shoes hit clearance I will hit you up with details.
Thanks for the kind words.

Check out myclipper.com and there should be a download for a coupon that you can use on them NB.

Vic,
Much appreciated on the coupon. She's in toddler 8 so just keep me posted on when Doug wants to clear them out.

Im on the team.. just got time to get bak active.. im comin in from goodlettsville.. originally from inglewood(nashville that is), i go to tsu now thought..whats good everybody?

^ Wow 10 months in between posts is crucial kid. JK welcome back.
pimp.gif

A town was a bust fellas, Lebron sandbagged, all good stores close to weather, snowed the entire time.
SMH , no stickers dunski's....
smh.gif

And those Jordan V's are some New samples, not seen at all...you guys first.

TN Fam- I'm competing in a sneaker competition starting next week out here in Denver. I would appreciate any support you could throw my way via onlinevoting. I will update you with details when the site updates on Wednesday. Thanks in advance.

To everyone that slept on the 09s, go get some if you hoop ! I've been wearing mine out and they're incredible ! The price is TOO MUCH but I gottashow love to pimp Harv for the hookup. I hope all my TN boys are good. . .fit out.

COOK # 45
you gotta get up, get out and get somethin. . .don't let the days of your life pass you by.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

To everyone that slept on the 09s, go get some if you hoop ! I've been wearing mine out and they're incredible ! The price is TOO MUCH but I gotta show love to pimp Harv for the hookup. I hope all my TN boys are good. . .fit out.

COOK # 45
you gotta get up, get out and get somethin. . .don't let the days of your life pass you by.

I actually tried them on today, but they are just too ugly. Most comfortable Jay's ever I think.

75 in Denver this afternoon..Playing with my buddy "Espo"...decided that this is the summer I un'DS about 30 shoes. Began today with theXXi's

Supreme x Nike x UNDFTD
2wbzs5i.jpg

Before I head down to Hamilton Place or up to Knox Center, does anyone know if they have any good deals going on? I'm way behind on the Penny's andFlightposites and was just wondering if anyone had been to either place lately. Give me a yell.

TEAM TN FAM,
The sneaker competition in Denver began today, and I'm trying to represent TN. My wife and I are competing in the field of 32. Each person has two shoesubmissions, and can change up their entry each round. We both have some surprises on the bench, but we need your help to get us to the later rounds.

kwalk: Nike Air Max 1 NL "Kiss of Death/Clot" are my wife's
&
woodsy: Nike Air Force 2 "Espo" are mine.

You can vote once per round, but please make sure you all vote as it means a bunch to both of us. The link is listed below!
http://bracket.303software.net/

Back
Top Bottom