The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

I was looking for the new nike Rafa shirt myself and assume it's not being made... the 21 was made cuz he broke the record...

No Tweet from Nike, no congrats or anything... 😕

EDIT
Eeeek.
Hope he finds a more permanent solution.

Last edited:
No Tweet from Nike, no congrats or anything... 😕

EDIT
Eeeek.
Hope he finds a more permanent solution.

Yeah, anaesthesia is not a permanent solution - much more of that and he’s done. I wouldn’t be surprised if he skips the summer then has one go for 23 then hangs it up.

His legacy is already solid - it’s not worth not being able to walk for the next 40 years.

Same for Cilic as well.

Covid is still very much a thing despite how many are treating it.

Was hoping Serena can pick up another grand slam. But looks like Father Time has caught up to her :ohwell:
It wasn't even father time with Serena. Had she not tried to cherry-pick her way to major titles, she would've taken at least two of those finals. Her biggest problem since coming back has always been court time. She needed to play more tournaments.

It wasn't even father time with Serena. Had she not tried to cherry-pick her way to major titles, she would've taken at least two of those finals. Her biggest problem since coming back has always been court time. She needed to play more tournaments.

Can't be a part timer if she wants that next Slam. She hasn't played in so long.

She needs to lose weight period. I hope she called Patrick and apologized immediately after the match. He's been telling her to lose weight and leave that kid at home for 4 years. She won't listen but he's right. Do you want to win or not?

Back
Top Bottom