The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Seeing Kerber and Muguruza flopping like this only makes me pissed that Serena is clearly unmotivated and content with giving away maiden slams.
I wouldn't say Kerber is flopping. She's actually had success after the AO. Won Stuttgart, Wimby and Cincy F, silver medal at the OG.

Muguruza, on the other hand, after winning RG... yikes

How in the world is Kerber flopping? 

She got the silver medal and one week later she plays in the next final, without a break in-between. 

If you call this flopping, everyone is flopping 

Cqy3UWSXEAEcbd_.jpg

Serena has a TUFF draw. Big Mak in the first round. YIKES. Hopefully her shoulder is ready to go.

Not overly optimistic on Nole's chances... hasn't played in a while, plus his left wrist might still be an issue.

Muzz the fav. 

I don't know how I feel about this years US Open. I don't know if Serena's shoulder can hold up. She will have days off I suppose vs none in Rio. I also think these upsets against Novak are giving guys hope. The fear factor is gone.

I love the USO. the 1 major I can keep up with without worrying about sleep and scheduling lol. Also, I love watching the night matches. something feels epic about them. even if its a washing. I have to go one time. ONE TIME. 

The energy in a night match is pretty cool.

Meanwhile, Sabine is out in the R1... and will drop out of the top 100! 
eek.gif

No signs of shoulder issues tonight. I'm sure she's still going through PT on her off days though. Joker isn't 100% either. The 2nd week of this tournament could be nuts.

Just saw what tomic said. Dude was heated. At first I didn't know what word he said since it was censored.

Back
Top Bottom