The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Rafa survives! I started having flashbacks of their Indian Wells match, but I’m glad this match ended with a different result.

Now it’s up to Nadal to prevent scumbag Kyrgios from winning Wimbledon.

Really? Kyrgios is clearly a decent player - but he’s surely a step below one of the GOAT?
NK's been playing really well and grass actually suits his game, while we don't know the extent of Rafa's ab injury. Who knows how he'll feel tomorrow morning!

Simona… 😕

Kinda surprised this will be the first time a new major champion will be crowned on the women’s side at Wimbledon since Bartoli in 2013.

That was a most surprising result. Simo was getting her 2nd serve destroyed... plus, 9 DF's didn't help.
But Rybakina was on fire tho.

And what a great story for Ons.

Rybakina played really well should be an interesting final.

Apparently Ralph has a slight tear on his abdominal muscle but still insists on playing,

Hope Rafa is able to play and actually win.

But Wouldn’t want to see a Rafa/joker final if he’s not 100% though.

Yikes what a letdown.

Kyrgios in a Grand Slam singles final who would have ever thought, the tennis world will melt down if he wins it all.

Last edited:
Damn man.

That said, we have an opportunity for a shenanigans all-timer with a Novaxx/Kyrgios final :lol:

Damb man so disappointed in the Nadal news…wanted to see if he had a shot in getting the calendar grand slam… but I get it… why let the injury get worse if you can’t play the way you want to play and have a chance to win… I rather him retire than get washed by nick tomorrow while playing hurt…hope nick can get beat novak in the finals on Sunday… also hope Nadal will be able to play in the US open next month

Djokovic down one set again

1657293246033.jpeg

aepps20 aepps20

Team Novaxx vs Team Scumbag in the final.

Definitely gonna be a lot of anger on the court in that one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom