The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Such a contrast a ladies final where wouldn't mind either player winning and a men's final where i wouldn't want either to win it. :lol:

For a top ~20 player, winning Wimbledon without being awarded any points may not be that bad of a tradeoff. You don't have to deal with the pressure of defending all those points a year later.

Fair enough.

I just felt like a single loss during the short grass season where Iga was only able to play one tournament (due to injury) shouldn’t take away from everything she accomplished over the last few months.

1657469352686.gif

I’m done

He obviously plays well when he’s wound up - but there’s no way that getting that under control wouldn’t improve his game. He definitely made some stupid decisions.

Did not expect Djokovic to beat Nick on grass at all. But as a Scumbag Kyrgios hater since Wimbledon 2014, I am pleased the darkest timeline was not created today.

Novaxx’s slam season is (probably) over until the Rafael Nadal Invitation in May next year.

Last edited:
Such a strange final in that NK can be so tricky to play against. Gives you no rhythm and you really don't know what to expect.
He made +70% first serves and still lost the match, which says it all right there.

Odd observation: Those Challenge Court caps bleed green.

Come on Coco, time to turn the corner.. gotta win something to sustain the hype. Girl sucks when the pressure is on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom